• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Great Kanto Adventure OCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
Years
-POKEMON TRAINERS-
LUKE - Pallet Town
He is Male. He is 15 years old. His birthday is on June 29th, 1992. He has black spiked up hair. He wears black pants. He wears a blue shirt and white/black soes. He is 6 feet 3 inches. He is 85 kilograms. He also wears a dark blue hat. He is very cool and smart. He is quiet and freindly. He likes to be left alone. He doesn't like to make friends. He likes battling pokemon and is very kind with pokemon. He has been learning about pokemon all of his life. He wants to be the first pokemon master. He is dreaming of getting his first pokemon. He loves grass type pokemon and thinks that their awesome and really strong. He wants to be in the Sinnoh region and be a grass type gym leader. He learned how to train grass type pokemon by watching his father and he also knows every trick up his sleeve.

CURRENT POKEMON
Bulbasaur @ Adamant
Male
-Tackle
- Growl

RYOTA - Pallet Town
He is Male. He is 16 years old. His birthday is on July 23rd, 1991. He is an average kid. He is 5 feet and 4 inches at 120 pounds. He has red scarlet hair which is shoulder length and spiked to the side. He wears a black undershirt and a red sleeveless vest. He wears black pants. He wears white shoes. He wears a black bandana around his forehead. He also wears a twin black headband around his head. He is a bright kid and very easy to et along with. He makes jokes and others laugh at them. He is sometimes sarcastic and tries not to be serious. He is very loyal and trust-worthy and everybody can count on him. He injoys running and swimming and he also dreams about creating a pokemon team of trusting pokemon and friends he meets on his travels. He lived in Saffron City for two years and learned Tang So Do at the Dojo. He is a second degree black belt and works and studying hardly to save enough money for his pokemon adventure.

CURRENT POKEMON
Squirtle @ Adamant
Male
- Tackle
- Tail Whip

SAKURA - Pallet Town
She is female. She is 10 years old. Her birthday is September 15th, 1998. She wears a white bandana. She wears a white shirt. She wears a white skirt. She has brown hair. She has blue eyes. She wears a necklace that thinks of her as a Mew, her favorite legendary pokemon. She is 4 feet and 1 inches with 79 pounds. She is playful and outgoing. She loves going on adventures that is why she's on a pokemon adventure. She is kind and compassionate. She can be seen by a tree or on a playground. She is a prankster, which is great with her personality. She has a great sense of humor and annoys people sometimes. She rarely gets angry or sad but she is always perky. She been homeless for three years because her mother past away when she was four years old and her father died when she was five. She loves being happy and joyful. She is blind in her right eye and her parents are happy for her current life.

CURRENT POKEMON
Charmander @ Jolly
Male
- Scratch
- Growl

-RIVALS-
JACOB - Viridian City
He is a male. He is 15 years old. His birthday is August 13th, 1992. He has light spiked up blonde hair. He wears black sunglasses. He wears a red shirt with a black hoodless jacket. He wears a necklace with a pokeball and it holds his very first pokemon. He wears beige khaki pants. He wears black shoes. He is 5 feet 5 inches with 127 pounds. He holds his pokeballs on a belt like any other pokemon trainer. He also has a backpack with a spare of clothes, food for him and his pokemon, water, and a sketchbook for the pokemon he encounters on his travels. He is a very quiet person. He is very outgoing and loves his own pokemon including wild pokemon. He also cares for the sick pokemon and helping them no matter what is takes. He also cares for sick humans like pokemon trainers. He was born on Mandarin Island, which is located on the Orange Islands. His father was part of the Team Rocket and left his mother while she was pregnant. His mother raised him until he was 10 years old but he got sent to the Mandarin Island pokecenter because his mother was very ill. Now, since he's 11 years old, he starts off starting his own pokemon adventure.

OTHER STATUS: He is Luke's mysterious rival.
CURRENT POKEMON
Charmander @ Jolly
- Scratch
- Growl
- Ember

Pidgey @ Jolly
- Tackle
- Sand Attack
-or-
Rattata @ Adamant
- Tackle
- Tail Whip

TOBY - Viridian City
He is male. He is 13 years old. His birthday is November 15th, 1994. He has a black hat with a yellow stripe. He wears a white shirt with a red jacket. He wears white pants. He wears black shoes. He is a light hearted guy with a short fuse. He is a couragous fighter but knows his pokemon limits. He lived in Saffron City and went to train in the Tang So Do Dojo with Ryota but always was the weaker one when it came down to compitition.

OTHER STATUS: He is Ryota's mysterious rival.
CURRENT POKEMON
Pikachu @ Adamant aka Thomas
- Thundershock
- Growl

Pidgey @ Jolly aka Littlewing
- Tackle
- Sand Attack

MICHAEL
He is a male. He is 15 years old. His birthday is on August 5th, 1992. He has blonde hair. He wears a beigh shirt. He wears blue pants. He wears black shoes. He is very quiet and focused. He is very well focused and consideres himself as a master of crushing any opponent he sees. His battle strategies are very well performed and fierce. Michael lived in Saffron City but when Team Rocket invaded Silph Corperation, his father died and him and his mother had to move to Pallet Town to get away from Team Rocket but they are still looking for them.

CURRENT POKEMON
Horsea @ Adamant aka Big
- Bubble
- Smokescreen

Butterfree @ Jolly aka Lori (Evolved from a Metapod at level 10 in ???)
- Tackle
- String Shot
- Harden
- Confusion

Last edited:

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
Ah one question..@.@ should we start posting now or wait to Lucario man finishes editing his profile.. And if he doesn't should Chabz take the bulbasaur thing. She did have a good sign up.. 0.o and I didnt mean to make your cry with my history..I;m sorry >.<"

Last edited:
Years
Word. So when is this going down? Wait for an Entry post?

(Btw dude. You killed my Apperance, and Bio and History)

Chabz

Female Pokemon Trainer
Years
Oh just to let you know, I'm a guy not a girl. My character might have been a girl, not sure, but I'm a guy haha.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
Lolz okies... rofl. Anyway..about Lucario mans entry..no offense to lucario man but..his entry kind of I dunno..sucks. he seems the kind of guy who would only post 1-2 line posts... :x I think Chabz should be the bulbasaur trainer but..thats just my opinion its your role-play x3

Chabz

Female Pokemon Trainer
Years
Haha thanks Ghost! I talked to him, we have something worked out so that I can be involved in the rp. I actually prefer that to being the bulbasaur trainer anyway. So its all good =]

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
oh okay ^^; I'm just worried about Lucario_Man cause he seems like the type that would only post 1-2 sentences and not a full paragraph which is a rule and still his sign-up is pretty..insufficent but glad to see your in the role-play Chabz-sama! ^.^

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
Years
Princess: I put chabz as Lucario's rival.
Ninja: My bad. I'm sorry about that.

To Everybody: The entry post will be posted soon after I edit Lucario's status and add Chabz status.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
Ryouta backed out of the role-play 0.o that means that the water part is free aaannndddd Eletj needs to find a new rival x3 lol and I just6 noticed I don't have a rival lolz x3 no one wanan rival the cute peppy girl that annoys everyone lolz x3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back