• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Growing up I used to get mad really easy, but now it's gotten a lot better. When I'm with people I rarely show any anger unless they're really pissing me off, but when I'm by myself and I'm watching/playing something I'll sometimes get really mad and yell at the tv, but only because no one's around.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
No, but if you said something really sensitive, I will be like FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

Years
Not normally. I am normally pretty calm, just forceful at times. But if someone really pushes my buttons, then I can get pretty angry.​

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Nope! I can get stressed quickly, but not angry. I hardly get angry now that I think of it, but I suppose I convert my anger just into stress. XD

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
When people out-stay their welcome yes, when on a day trip and people do an place that only one person will enjoy yes, when people invite themselves for a sleepover yes

to tell you the truth yes I get angry a lot.

Years
I often tend to get stressed, as some of my personality shows.

It always happens when something goes bad for me, especially at work.

Crux

Evermore
Years
I used to.
Anger control for the win!

....I'm not going to mention the fact that almost ripped a sink out of the wall last time I got really angry... believe it or not that's an improvement...

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Yeah. T:
I tend to have a difficult time keeping my temper in check, tbh. I get kind of destructive, so I really should learn how to control my anger. Otherwise someone might get hurt.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
I do have a pretty quick temper, but I'm usually good at keeping it in check and not blowing my stack at the drop of a hat. I'll usually keep it under control until I get away from whoever is making me mad and then vent to someone, or I'll just start being really passive-aggressive towards whoever or whatever pissed me off.

Back