• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
Years
what to do after kosaka city i beat the gym leader and get the 3th badge of lauren...
im now in flamerny city and dont know what to do next some one have a tip??
if yesd just tell me where to go or what to do:S:S

and is it possible that i can get in the sky tower??

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 24, 2011
Wesley, i'm playing your hack and just got the lauren gym's door bug. Can you upload again in 4shared the version that correct that bug for the 1.0 version, the gba format. I was advanced in the game and didn't want to start a new game in the 1.1 version, Please!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sou brasileiro

Wesley, estou jogando sua hack rom e acabei de ter o bug das portas dos ginásios de Lauren, você pode fazer o upload da versão que corrige esse bug para a versão 1.0 no formato .gba. Não quis começar um jogo na 1.1, pois estava bem avançado na 1.1. Por favor

Last edited:

Sky
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
what to do after kosaka city i beat the gym leader and get the 3th badge of lauren...
im now in flamerny city and dont know what to do next some one have a tip??
if yesd just tell me where to go or what to do:S:S

and is it possible that i can get in the sky tower??
Talk and battle Prof. Ellie outside the Flamenry City. (If you don't know him, talk to all people there). Then go enter the mountain in the city and find Gym LEader.

Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2011
i've beaten all lauren gym's but i dont know where is the league :S some help please

master2738

Deviant Master
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 21, 2011
Dear Ash493, how close are u to finishing translating this hack into english???? I really really really want to play this!!!!

Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2013
BUG FOUND : Some of the pokemon that people gives you dont appear in Pokedex.

I have a Kibago given to me in Dragonbreath and it doesnt appear in the pokedex

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2017
Wesley can you give me other download link? I cant download it on 4shared
it only showed me this screen:
I dont know what's wrong with it
can anyone help me, please? I really need other link I cant access to 4shared, I like this hack but I cant download it how can I even play it?
EDIT: never mind I found the way to fix the problem

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
where is snivy in this hack? and what I have to do after the 4th badge? can't go trought the bridge so i'm kind of stock... help please
You did not visit Darkdusk City's tower and did not beat Steam guys there ;)

Sou brasileiro
Wesley, estou jogando sua hack rom e acabei de ter o bug das portas dos ginásios de Lauren, você pode fazer o upload da versão que corrige esse bug para a versão 1.0 no formato .gba. Não quis começar um jogo na 1.1, pois estava bem avançado na 1.1. Por favor
I appreciate that you are trying to post in Wes' language but be careful because this is English forum and you should type your posts in English ;)

Dear Ash493, how close are u to finishing translating this hack into english???? I really really really want to play this!!!!
I replied to you via pm but I can say it here as well.
I did not start yet :D Just like I mentioned I'm still waiting for SP's response.
If he does not contact me next week I shall and I will start translating this alone.

It's maybe because you don't have National Dex yet (I'm just guessing)

This is kinda hard to reply to all of you xD xD

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
Alright, I'm lost after the fifth gym in Lauren, I try to move on but the steams are blocking my path...

EDIT: Found Soka but he then flew off mentioning Shinx, Snorlax, and Steelix. So what now?

Last edited:

Sky
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016

Because Kibago is in ??? slot between Celebi=>Treecko, so you can't see it in Pokedex, even it's National Dex.

How do I get the S.S. Ticket from Prof. Jasmine? I talk to her and nothing happens.
When you enter the lab, the script will be actived, if not that's a bug. (I think)
i've beaten all lauren gym's but i dont know where is the league :S some help please
Surf to south from starter Town in Lauren.
Alright, I'm lost after the fifth gym in Lauren, I try to move on but the steams are blocking my path...

EDIT: Found Soka but he then flew off mentioning Shinx, Snorlax, and Steelix. So what now?
They're in 3 routes around Kosaka City. Search: Shinx==>Snorlax==>Steelix

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
Years
Talk and battle Prof. Ellie outside the Flamenry City. (If you don't know him, talk to all people there). Then go enter the mountain in the city and find Gym LEader.

the only problem is that prof ellie isnt outside flamnery city:S:S:S
i checked before the forest and in the forest and on the othe path that leads to the city where the lab was...i een went to the lab to look what ow prof elli have to know him when i see him than but nothing:S:S:S
maybe am i looking in a wrong placce:S:S??

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Where can I do some training before the Zhery E4?
My Pokemon are in their late 40s and the E4 have the levels from 60 to 70.
You are way too underleveled O_o I had 60 levels in league O_o
And maybe train in Victory Road and Zhery underground...? I don't know... you need at least 10 levels UP.

When you enter the lab, the script will be actived, if not that's a bug. (I think)
It's somehow weird y'know...
You might not be able to activate that script for some reason O_o
I had to load my save in League a did Kaori again in order to make that script work :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2013
So Kibago will not appear in the pokedex?

Does that makes impossible to get the complete Pokedex?

Back