• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Years
Woop, forgot to comment on Saturday's episode.

It was hilarious... I'll never forget the song nor the moving up and down chanting, "cider, cider, cider"... just gold. But AJ's "lesson" made the whole episode if you ask me. :D

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
It was hilarious... I'll never forget the song nor the moving up and down chanting, "cider, cider, cider"... just gold. But AJ's "lesson" made the whole episode if you ask me. :D

Loved that song.

AJ's lesson made it but even better when AJ said her friends was family.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
That's interesting. Wikipedia seems to confirm that for US-speaking parlance, cider simply means a non-alcoholic apple-juice variant and 'hard cider' (something I'd NEVER heard of) means the alcoholic variant. Although I still stand by my earlier statement that those ponies were essentially getting their fix of cider; it makes it so much more interesting to think of MLP characters as alcohol addicts (Rainbow Dash especially).

Years
- Favorite Episode: Hearth's Warming Eve
- Favorite Main Pony: Fluttershy
- Favorite Side Pony: Octavia
- About Me: I've been watching MLP:FiM for exactly a year as of today (Feb 1st). Managed to get all of my friends and my brother addicted to the show. I watch it every Saturday morning on iTunes.

Soi

Resident Griffon
Years
- Favorite Episode: Lesson Zero
- Favorite Main Pony: Twilight Sparkle
- Favorite Side Pony: Derpy
- About Me: I've been a brony for almost a year now, I like to think that the show has had a positive affect on me as a person and lead to great times with friends.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
- Favorite Episode: Hearth's Warming Eve
- Favorite Main Pony: Fluttershy
- Favorite Side Pony: Octavia
- About Me: I've been watching MLP:FiM for exactly a year as of today (Feb 1st). Managed to get all of my friends and my brother addicted to the show. I watch it every Saturday morning on iTunes.

Welcome to the club. Your name will be added to the member list.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
I didn't know cider was known as alchoholic outside the U.S. Since Equestria isn't in the U.S., I think they WERE looking to get their alchohol fix! XD

Years
- Favorite Episode: Probably the two part pilot. It was surprisingly exciting for a kid's show.
- Favorite Main Pony: RAINBOW DASH FOR SURE.
- Favorite Side Pony: I... don't know. XD
- About Me: I'm a college student and I'm pretty cool but I secretly watch MLP in my spare time. I have a lot of spare time.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
- Favorite Episode: Probably the two part pilot. It was surprisingly exciting for a kid's show.
- Favorite Main Pony: RAINBOW DASH FOR SURE.
- Favorite Side Pony: I... don't know. XD
- About Me: I'm a college student and I'm pretty cool but I secretly watch MLP in my spare time. I have a lot of spare time.

I'll add you to the member list. Welcome to the club!

Years
- Favourite Episode: All episodes with the cutie marks crusaders
- Favorite Main Pony: Rainbow Dash
- Favorite Side Pony: Apple Bloom
- About Me: I strated watching My Little Pony because few of my friends annoyed me to and I did and loved the show, not addicted though

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
- Favourite Episode: All episodes with the cutie marks crusaders
- Favorite Side Pony: Apple Bloom
- About Me: I strated watching My Little Pony because few of my friends annoyed me to and I did and loved the show, not addicted though

Awesome, another Rainbow Dash fan! Welcome to the club!

Your name will be added to the member list.

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
So, after finally seeing the new episode myself this morning before school, I'm expecting to see plenty of Daring Do fanfics in the future. Anypony else? (I have to admit, though, I really like her mane. *Sweetie Belle channeling not intended*)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I don't really read fanfiction, but I do agree. There probably will be some Daring Do fanfiction in the future.

I liked the episode. Mainly because they made Rainbow Dash getting into books in the most believable way possible: adventure. If it was any other type of book, I don't think it would have been pull out as neatly.

Also: Indiana Jones reference through this whole episode Ya gotta love it! I wish I could have seen the episode in HD, but with Hasbro cracking down on MLP, I had to resort to any video I could find. Thus, I watched MLP in much lower quality than I'm used to.

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
I usually watch it on TV (except when I first got into it, of course, where I watched most of the first season on YouTube). If I miss it on Saturday, I'm almost always guaranteed I can watch the newest episode on Monday before I leave for school.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=249054&page=89# - Favorite Episode: This... Is actual a tough question. Not sure.
- Favorite Side Pony: Derpy
- About Me: I've have been a Brony for a week now. Watch it to see what the fuss was and instantly liked it. Over the next three days I'd seen then all.

Welcome to the club, you'll be added to the member list.

I hate that Hasbro is cracking down on YouTube videos about the episodes. It's the one of the only ways some people can watch the episodes if they don't get the Hub (the other way would be a livestream.)

Back