• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the member above you! [v.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Meh,probably not,only a few rare candy codes maybe :P

RGoF, Do you think the world will end in a couple months?
Probably not. I don't think so...but that would pretty much be bad...I've only lived here for a decade and a year...that's the only time I have? Seriously?

Okaaay, SNOR(es)LAX. Would you try to RNG abuse for the Pokemon games?

Ven Bloodia

Unmenschsoldat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2015
I love the 2nd gen because it had the cutest starters to name one thing.

^Did you get Black 2 or White 2?

Ven Bloodia

Unmenschsoldat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2015
My favorite genre has gotta be the instrumental stuff like the music in games such as Halo 3 ODST or Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep to name a few. I'd post a few links to show what I like but I'll have to wait a bit for that to happen sadly.

^What's your favorite dark type and why?

EpicJackman

Ace Attorney
Years
My favorite genre has gotta be the instrumental stuff like the music in games such as Halo 3 ODST or Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep to name a few. I'd post a few links to show what I like but I'll have to wait a bit for that to happen sadly.

^What's your favorite dark type and why?

Absol, because it's a boss.

Q: Have you ever had a Pokemon be infected by the Pokerus?

Ven Bloodia

Unmenschsoldat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2015
Why yes I have, my Swampert on my old Ruby game to be specific.

^Why is the thing on your sig a limited time only?

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
I have already finished White 2 (Japanese) and Black 2 (English). And I'd like to plow through the White Treehollow and the Black Tower, but the former's hard, due to the issue of me and the Japanese language -- I don't understand a bit of it. The latter? I want to level up first. My target? All of my Pokemon being Lv.75! (To the poster above me)

For you too, have you "caught 'em all" yet?

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Yes it is.

RGoF,Do you like pie?
I guess I'd have neutral feelings over it, if I'd see one, I would be able to eat it. It isn't disgusting in any way. The whole idea to this decision...is due to an issue. Here in Indonesia, I (almost) never eat pie. Seriously...

Okaaay, Hikari10. Why won't you even try and do stuff in the Trade Corner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back