• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? [Don't embed the videos!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Coldplay- Paradise

I've had this song in my head all day. It's probably my favorite of the few songs I've heard off Mylo Xyloto . It makes me want to sit on a hill and stare into space looking into the stars for some reason.

Years
Lovers On Mars by avengers in sci-fi

More of the Japanese music I listen to. A kind of upbeat electronic/alternative rock group. I like the energy of this song in particular (though all their music seems to be as energetic.)

Treecko

Years
Skillet - Sick of It

A new song from their upcoming album, Rise . I've been a big Skillet fan for a while now, and so when I saw them post a teaser video for the song I had to listen to it. I have to say, it's amazing. It sounds a bit like their older stuff from Comatose mixed with newer stuff on Awake. If you're a fan of older Skillet or just a fan in general you should definitely listen to this.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
Any Coldplay song sounds good to me, but I'll be more specific and go with Speed of Sound.
The first Coldplay song I've ever heard, and possibly my favorite song of theirs.

Last edited:
Years
Rock music 8)

Sugarcult -Dead Living

~I can't save us from the outside
I can't take it, what I'm told
You can't stop it
It just started
Dead living on the radio
I can't save us from the outside~

Crux

Evermore
Years
Less Then Jake - Rest of My Life

[Ythd]gBU5ScXHlmM[/ythd]

Certainly not their best song, but still really good.
I love the quote.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 16, 2019
Kanon - Saga~This is My Road

A very appropriate song for this week's chapter of Noblesse. It's even better to read the chapter with this song playing in the background as it helps bring out more emotions.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
Never Be The Same Again - Mel C

The only solo single from any Spice Girls member that I've ever enjoyed, lmao.

Treecko

Years
A Day To Remember - My Life For Hire

A friend of my little bro's him borrow ADTR's CD's Homesick and so he imported all of the songs to iTunes. I've been wanting to hear this album for years so I figured I listen to it tonight. Pretty great so far.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
No Scrubs - TLC

Ladies, listen up!!!! This song should be tattooed all over your body!!! You should know all the lyrics!!! It should be your anthem!!!

Crux

Evermore
Years
A playlist of Ludo.
Currently, Skeletons On Parade.

Ludo is such an awesome band, if you haven't heard anything from them find something and listen to it. Now. Do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back