• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy XIII- Dawn's Reckoning [OOC]

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
If it takes to long we'll start with three. If someone joins later they will meet up with us right away. If we don't have all six to start the other three will have been there. Just been separated from me, you, and Khawill. Their focus will still be the same since they received the mark at the same time. They will just catch up to the rest of us at the point in which they join.

Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2023
i would like to reserve a spot.

Spoiler:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Behemoth's were never easy, and there was the one the game suggested you skipped. I didn't and it killed me right away.

Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2023
since hes switching to shiva, can i reserve hecatoncheir instead of alexander please? :)

also when you say obera, do you mean oerba? or am i missing something... lol

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
That's fine.

and meant it to be Oerba, just didn't notice I spelled it wrong.

Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2023
i finished :D

Spoiler:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Quicksand.: Pending looks good, except for a few things. The events of this rp takes place 20 years after Final Fantasy XIII. Everyone resides in Gran Pulse and no one lives in Cocoon anymore.

Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2023
ok i edited it. anything else need changing?

btw on the first post, it still says my eidolon is alexander.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Khawill

<3
Years
I say we start with what we have, the other few people can come in later, the current people can start the RP awake, we can do a boss or something, then continue. The other people would catch up during another part (their SU can reflect how or something)

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I'll be posting last, shortly after my character shows up will be when the l'Cie event happens.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
I posted! Like what Khawill said, my character heard the gunshot.

On another note, could we be provided a rough image of the ruins of Oerba. I'm not familiar with the game, but since its a ruin, I imagined cliffs and abandoned houses. (well, just cliffs. The houses came in with Khawill's post.)

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
oerba.jpg

Here's an image of it from the game, so It'd look like this just a little more rundown after 20 years.

Back