• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pilates Mafia

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Shout out to Mr Cat Dog. Even though you barely had any experience with mafia, you went right ahead and made some amazing games, thanks!

Damn straight!

raw
Thanks, guys. Means a lot! (And congrats, Johnny; don't think I've mentioned it yet.)

I'm learning from everyone here all the time, and hope to make my next game (which, btw, will definitely be Novelty Pokemon Mafia) my best one yet. And yes, Kiyo, despite the creepiness of that drawing above, there will be a Smeargle. How can you have a novelty Pokemon mafia game without a Smeargle of all things!?

Nero

I like it.
Years
I was dying to know who the doc was. At first I thought you were cult leader, then Neutral Spine ... it was driving me nuts.
I find that pretty funny, considering I was at yours healing you half the time :P I was sure that the couple of people I thought were inno wouldn't be targeted (which they weren't, partly because they weren't innocent in the first place) and I had a feeling you weren't mafia. I was very, very wrong.
Wow I got lucky... Not even targeted once by a NA
Same here, somehow. I'd call that a successful doc… even if I didn't actually heal anyone, whoops. Apparently I used up all of my luck during the day and didn't have any left for the night.

This was a fun game Mr Cat Dog, even if I did have a pretty backseat role compared to the rest. I'm looking forward to your next one!

Years
lol I know something was off but hell with it. I enjoyed the game c: Awesome game Mr. Cat Dog c:

Between Abby you were a low profile player so no targeting thing c: and I'll remember this xD

Last edited:
Back