• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Mega Adventure

Years
Hello, I am loving this game so far. And thank you for adding the gen 7 starters as Mystery Gifts. I do have one gripe, though. The gen 7 starters can't learn any of the HM moves. I know that HMs were scrapped in Sun and Moon, but could you please tweak this for the game? It's annoying getting to a certain spot in the game and being forced to run all the way back just to take out a pokemon that you don't want on your team just to break a rock, movea boulder or surf. Other than that, keep up the good work.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 11, 2018
Hey, just completed the game so thought I'd give some feedback.

+Feels like a real pokemon game, not too over the top which is great
+Level curve is perfect, and the villain team are pretty tough compared to other games.
+Great choice of pokemon, and not so many it becomes overwhelming.
+Wild pokemon are leveled high, meaning more freedom to swap your team around without the grind.
+Good grammar. I like how our character actually talks.
+Mega evo seems to be working perfectly

-Storyline a little inconsistent
-Some game-breaking glitches forces you to reset occasionally
-Small glitches here and there makes it feel a little incomplete.
-Some movesets aren't quite right, with some abilities/moves not working properly (eg. kings shield, azumarill not learning play rough etc.)
-Feels like you've forgotten some content (lack of TM's, I have heart scales but no move relearner, no HM waterfall which is a great move, move tutors, evolution stones for pokemon such as haunter/machoke etc.)
-Underwhelming finale

Overall I enjoyed it and you did a great job for your first project, thank you! I'd say what stood out for me the most was how much it felt like a real pokemon game. With tonnes of ROMs out there going over the top with legendaries and elaborate plots this was a breath of fresh air :)

Leon Draceus

Palette Works Leader
Years
Hey, just completed the game so thought I'd give some feedback.

+Feels like a real pokemon game, not too over the top which is great
+Level curve is perfect, and the villain team are pretty tough compared to other games.
+Great choice of pokemon, and not so many it becomes overwhelming.
+Wild pokemon are leveled high, meaning more freedom to swap your team around without the grind.
+Good grammar. I like how our character actually talks.
+Mega evo seems to be working perfectly

-Storyline a little inconsistent
-Some game-breaking glitches forces you to reset occasionally
-Small glitches here and there makes it feel a little incomplete.
-Some movesets aren't quite right, with some abilities/moves not working properly (eg. kings shield, azumarill not learning play rough etc.)
-Feels like you've forgotten some content (lack of TM's, I have heart scales but no move relearner, no HM waterfall which is a great move, move tutors, evolution stones for pokemon such as haunter/machoke etc.)
-Underwhelming finale

Overall I enjoyed it and you did a great job for your first project, thank you! I'd say what stood out for me the most was how much it felt like a real pokemon game. With tonnes of ROMs out there going over the top with legendaries and elaborate plots this was a breath of fresh air :)

Thanks for your review ^^ About some problems you have found, I'll try and fix them in future updates so others can play it without restarting the game. We have move relearner, move tutors but they are in post-game. If you are wondering about evolutionary stones for Machoke and Haunter, you won't need those because there are some NPC who will trade Haunter, Machoke,... for a Pokemon.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 1, 2019
hey great job! but i have a question i have a fletchling that is level 45 and it didnt evolved at level 35...so its that a bug? or you change the way it evolves?

Years
I recently start playing the game, I love how you include quite a number of character from the original game.

I'm not sure if you have posted somewhere but I'm wondering if this game have a guide. Really want to know list of in game trades, free pokemon gift and the changes in evolution method

CrazyHobo7634

Just A Crazy Hobo
Years
Hey man, you did an awesome job at this game. I like how you incorporated multiple characters from different from not just the games, but the TV show as well. I'm not that far into the story yet, after all I'm only in Koriyama City at the moment, but something odd happened. I had just defeated the Koriyama City gym leader, and straight after I left the room using that teleport pad provided, the music in the game stopped playing. I can still hear pokemon cries, attacks and a few other things, but the background music has completely disappeared. Frankly, it's driving me nuts. Do you think you could help me out?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 19, 2022
This game looks fantastic :D Don't have time to play rn but looking forward to giving it a try

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 18, 2017
Can someone help me? i played the game then im stuck with an old man telling me to have 3 badges before i can go to eleton cave,please help me

Leon Draceus

Palette Works Leader
Years
I recently start playing the game, I love how you include quite a number of character from the original game.

I'm not sure if you have posted somewhere but I'm wondering if this game have a guide. Really want to know list of in game trades, free pokemon gift and the changes in evolution method

There is Wikia of the game but it is kind of incomplete: http://pkmmga.wikia.com/wiki/Pokémon_Mega_Adventure_Wiki

Full support from Players/Staff on Discord: https://discord.gg/r4zvGR5

Leon Draceus

Palette Works Leader
Years
Hey man, you did an awesome job at this game. I like how you incorporated multiple characters from different from not just the games, but the TV show as well. I'm not that far into the story yet, after all I'm only in Koriyama City at the moment, but something odd happened. I had just defeated the Koriyama City gym leader, and straight after I left the room using that teleport pad provided, the music in the game stopped playing. I can still hear pokemon cries, attacks and a few other things, but the background music has completely disappeared. Frankly, it's driving me nuts. Do you think you could help me out?

I can't imagine the problem clearly. If you reinstall the game, it may come back.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 22, 2017
Hi there I have a question for this, why do my pokemon randomly end up switching?

Last edited:
Back