• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKéMON Ruby Destiny - Rescue Rangers [Hack of the Month July 2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
yeah well, thanks.
Take note that you should start a new game in beta 2...

please report any bugs you might find. :)
that would be all.
Thanks~

Cid

Years
yeah well, thanks.
Take note that you should start a new game in beta 2...

please report any bugs you might find. :)
that would be all.
Thanks~
Hey, DJG... Is it just me or did you forget to change the encounter rate of the Pokemon? It's because every 3-5 steps I make, a wild Pokemon appears! Maybe you can lessen it a bit in the next beta?

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Hey, DJG... Is it just me or did you forget to change the encounter rate of the Pokemon? It's because every 3-5 steps I make, a wild Pokemon appears! Maybe you can lessen it a bit in the next beta?

Yeah, I agree. Too many wild pokemon made me annoyed. And yeah! The four Guardians finally had heir own cries! Although the Guardians have D/P pokemon cries... But that's still better than having normal 386 pokemon cries! And also, what does that stupid Angeallen saids 'I did use all my power to face these pokemon.'? I think Angeallen is just weak, and she does not admit it. And since you learnt how to put D/P pokemon cries, will you put them in ROL?

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
adding D/P cries means that I have to sacrifice 2 pkmn for just 1 pkmn... :\

For instance, Angeallen is a Dodrio, and so the pkmns Seel and Dewgong won't be able to be in the game for their cries crashed just for Angeallen... :\

Oh well...

Also, I planned to put Heaven Beam on Angeallen, but when I tested it, it knocked me out EVERY SINGLE TIME I face him! :P

And about the encounter rate, beleive me, they only reached 20-26% aggressiveness...

Cid

Years
adding D/P cries means that I have to sacrifice 2 pkmn for just 1 pkmn... :\

For instance, Angeallen is a Dodrio, and so the pkmns Seel and Dewgong won't be able to be in the game for their cries crashed just for Angeallen... :\

Oh well...

Also, I planned to put Heaven Beam on Angeallen, but when I tested it, it knocked me out EVERY SINGLE TIME I face him! :P

And about the encounter rate, beleive me, they only reached 20-26% aggressiveness...

Erm, 20-26% is a pretty high encounter rate... When I use Advance Map and check some original routes, their encounter rates ranged from 5-20%... :\

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
erm.., no...
Heaven Beam is a fake attack, which is the signature attack of Angeallen.

Anyways, I'll try to lessen the wild encounter rate in the next beta... If I can remember it, that is. :P

Oh well...
The ending of Chapter 1 is huge, so watch out for it! :P

Also, the next poster will the the first post in page 11. :P

Mitchman

Banned
Years
OK so I got the first post on page 11. Yay me?! Anyhoo is heaven beam going to be in reign of legends? Not the ruby one but the fire-red one?

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
DJG, I found a really cool suggestion! While I was reading my english Manga comics, I saw Yellow's female Pikachu has a bow near its ear. Since you can still choose Boy or Girl Pikachu, I suggest you to put a bow near Female Pikachu's ear. That would make Pikachu more 'girldish'(Is there even a word like that?!:P).

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
Years
Great beta! I love how you edited the PKMN's cries! They sound so cool. The encounter rate in some places is still a bit annoying though.

wildarms001

Random Supporter
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
wow the beta 2 of this hack is out thats verry fast :D i salute you guys you make an incredible hack :D hope many hack games you create in future :D congrats again djg and your team :D

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
Years
Can you get Kecleon to sell super repels or something it is so annoying

Umm... what do you do after Areodactyl???

Last edited:

Nicolas

O c t o j a R e j s t r o m
Years
Can you get Kecleon to sell super repels or something it is so annoying

Umm... what do you do after Areodactyl???

~Ummm... no, for the moment... DJG will lessen up the Pokemon encounter rate in the next beta....

~Go to Gardevior and she'll ask you to go to Kangaskhan.... then the events begin...

Last edited:

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
you'll know what happened further in the beta...
in Chapter 2, however...
Chapter 1 will have 20 events, and in the current beta, you uncovered 8 events in chapter 1... 12 more to go. :)

Lollypop

Member since '07 <300 posts
Years
The beta was super!! Although i beat it in half a day. Also what happens after kangkaskahn (Not sure of spelling) Says beta 2 is over? Also i mean a preview for beta 3

Nicolas

Years
The beta was super!! Although i beat it in half a day. Also what happens after kangkaskahn (Not sure of spelling) Says beta 2 is over? Also i mean a preview for beta 3

Well, after that, the beta is over..... and there's nothing to do but to wait for beta 3...

Nicolas

Years
i just patched thhe beta 2 to my beta1 file and the whole world is glitched

That happened to me as well.... what you have to do is to patch beta 2 to the ruby rom.... and that's it.... don't patch over beta 1...

hope that helped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back