• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

rate the person above you's school mascot

Status
Not open for further replies.

goth_espeon3

It's my cheese, MINE!!!!!!
Years
Hey! Another thread that I felt like starting.....but there are some rules to follow in this thread. All you do is name the mascot of your school.....pretty easy, right? Well it is. That's all you do. And here comes the only rule you must follow...
1) No random posts- this means don't just randomly pick a school mascot and ask someone to rate it. This also means that once you post you most likely won't be able to post again.
Oh, and spammers, feel free to spam on this thread, but please only do it ONLY once, and get it out of your system.

There! Post away.......

My school mascot is the pirates.....

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
And so it will be moved. *Does so*

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Iowa
  • Seen Mar 8, 2009
ooo...
pirates...
agein X3

9/10
because there pirates, agein X3

lion

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2005
^ 7/10 I am not much into Vikings. XD I like animals more as mascots. ^o^

My school's mascot is the Wolf. (naturally I love my school's mascot. XD)

~Kelsey

goth_espeon3

It's my cheese, MINE!!!!!!
Years
10/10 for the wolf. I love wolves.......that's really cool.....
sorry, I'm breaking my own rule, kinda, no I'm not! I can repeat my mascot as long as it's the same mascot.......uh........pirates........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back