• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Sports Team?

Sirfetch’d

I love play Pokemon, but I also love to watch sports. I am watching them all the time. What is/are your favorite sports team(s)?

Mine are the Auburn Tigers, the Carolina Panthers, and the OKC Thunder.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Ok, I'm just gonna throw this out there and say I live in West Chicago lol so.

Chicago Bears and Dallas Cowboys

Northern Illinois University (College)

Chicago Cubs (Baseball)

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
CHEER CHEER FOR OLD NOTRE DAME

The only sports I care about.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
New England Patriots for American Football.

That's really the only sport I ever watch, and it's very rare that I actually watch it.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I hate sports and I don't care even a little bit about any team. People get very frustrated with me when they are rooting for a particular local team and I tell them point-blank "I don't care."

Years
Can football right? >_< ....in Brazil,football is a 'popular sport'...
My fav is Cruzeiro-MG
The only Brazilian team with the triple crown (*¬*)

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
THFC. Or otherwise, Tottenham Hotspur. For those of you who don't know they're an English football team. And they're also the only acceptable one.

I also have a really soft spot for LFC, or Liverpool. Used to support them and all. And of course the England football team.

I hate sports and I don't care even a little bit about any team. People get very frustrated with me when they are rooting for a particular local team and I tell them point-blank "I don't care."

hey andy how's your postcount doing?

Years
Being a hockey fan first and foremost, my favorite team is the New Jersey Devils.

Other teams that I like are the Kansas City Chiefs (NFL), Los Angeles Dodgers (MLB) and the Vancouver Whitecaps (MLS & only local team I care about). Also somewhat follow Chelsea and Juventus, but we don't get a lot of soccer/football coverage on TV over here.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Yea, Alabama! Drown 'em Tide!
Every 'Bama man's behind you;
Hit your stride!
Go teach the Bulldogs to behave,
Send the Yellow Jackets to a watery grave!
And if a man starts to weaken,
That's a shame!
For 'Bama's pluck and grit
Have writ her name in crimson flame!
Fight on, fight on, fight on, men!
Remember the Rose Bowl we'll win then!
Go, roll to victory,
Hit your stride,
You're Dixie's football pride, Crimson Tide!

o looks like i'm an alabama fan! Roll Tide! :) I'm also a Gamecocks fan...cause we beat Ole Miss two years ago lol. And I have to like my school.

Mine are the Auburn Tigers, the Carolina Panthers, and the OKC Thunder.

We cannot be friends.

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
Years
I be a baseball fan, and this may be my year.

Washington Nationals: #1 in the majors, baby.

Also pretty big on the Washington Capitals (NHL), and the Washington Redskins (NFL).

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Norwich City Football Club fan reporting in. Have been following them for close to a decade now and had a season ticket 7 years running.

Years
University of Minnesota Golden Gophers
Minnesota Timberwolves
Minnesota Stars FC (why does their stadium have to be way out in the boonies?)
Minnesota Vikings
Minnesota Twins
Minnesota Wild
Minnesota Swarm
Saint Paul Saints
Minnesota Lynx

Can you tell I'm a hometown guy? Also I like a lot of sports. Have never been able to see the Stars, the Swarm, or the Lynx in person yet, as their games tend to all be at bad times for me, and of the 3, only the Lynx have made it to TV, so I've never been able to watch the Swarm or the Stars at all, only reading about their performances in the paper the morning after. I know I like watching the sports they play, though. Just a matter of being able to actually see them play at some point.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
College: Clemson Tigers (and we will not be bringing up the topic of last Saturday's game)

NFL: Carolina Panthers

That's it for my sports teams, as I don't watch much outside of football.

Keitaro

Urashima
Years
Huge fan of Hockey and American Football fan...
Hockey: New York Rangers
Football: Buffalo Bills
Basketball: New York Knicks/Los Angeles Lakers
Baseball: Toronto Blue Jays/San Francisco Giants/New York Yankees

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
My favorite team is by far the New England Patriots. I was so furious when they lost to the Giants in the Super Bowl for the SECOND TIME IN FOUR YEARS. Eli Manning should go and DIE IN A HOLEfind a new job >.<
Other than that I like the Red Sox, (Though they suck this year) and the Bruins. Boston has awesome sports teams.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
Here is my lineup:

New York Giants (Am. Football)
New York Yankees (Baseball)
Chicago Bulls (Basketball)
Blackpool, Schalke, Lyon, Genoa, Malaga, Yokohama F Marinos (Football)
Anaheim Ducks (Ice Hockey

LividZephyr

Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks
Years
Being from Wisconsin, I'm a Green Bay Packer fan, born and raised. Though I'm not exactly happy about our situation this year given all of these excruciating games we've been through...

I'm not really into many other sports though I still root for the Badgers (in football and basketball) and my alma mater Whitewater Warhawks. I was FURIOUS when the Warhawks lost for the first time in the past four years (really, they're that good, and are one of the two "kings" of Division III football).

Yeah, spring is boring for me since there aren't any sports I like to watch after the Big Dance ends. College basketball >>> NBA. I prefer team sports to glamour shows.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
So the #1 team I support the most is my local football team - Seattle Sounders FC!!

I try to go to as many games as possible, I have been supporting them since they became an MLS team back in 2009. Every time they play I have my jersey on and flags ready. If I can't go the stadium, then I'll watch it on TV.

Back