• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The Elite Four

blue

gucci
Years
I found the Black & White elite four slightly more difficult than previous games, I'm not sure if that was just me or they increased the AI somewhat but I hope they continue to do this for future games.

jrevm30

Trigesimo->"The Thirtieth"
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
I want the E4 to have varying pokemon types, not just one. That makes them look like actual good trainers, not pathetic gym leaders.

blue

gucci
Years
I'd like to see a character from a previous generation make a debut as an Elite Four Member in X and Y, similar to Caitlin but this time it could be Fantina?

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
I'd like to see a character from a previous generation make a debut as an Elite Four Member in X and Y, similar to Caitlin but this time it could be Fantina?

This would be really cool! I just don't know if it would work, since Kalos seems to be a stand-alone region? But i mean that old character could have travelled to Kalos and become a E4 member there?

Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2013
I found the Elite 4 in Ruby to be pretty hard, I would like a copy of that but with higher levels

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
This would be really cool! I just don't know if it would work, since Kalos seems to be a stand-alone region? But i mean that old character could have travelled to Kalos and become a E4 member there?

I feel like us having all of these old Pokémon back already (the Zigzagoon line and Marill line), it seems like we could maybe have a Hoenn Gym Leader/Elite Four member pop up to make a return in the Elite Four. It'd be awesome to see them pop up again with some of their native Pokémon hanging around the region, so they'd fit in Kalos pretty well in my opinion.

blue

gucci
Years
As cool as that sounds, I doubt any of the previous Elite Four Members would migrate to a different region to take up the role as an Elite Four member again, a gym leader maybe.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
As cool as that sounds, I doubt any of the previous Elite Four Members would migrate to a different region to take up the role as an Elite Four member again, a gym leader maybe.

Depending on what time frame this region is set in, it could be a few years or so after B2/W2, it's actually pretty plausible someone from a past region could have moved. I mean, those games are already around four years after Gen II and Gen IV, so they could want to be doing something new. Plus, Caitlin moved from the Battle Frontier in Sinnoh and moved over to the Elite Four in Unova, so movement is plausible.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
We don't know for sure when these games take place, but if it's sometime after Kanto perhaps Agatha came to this region as she thought it'll be a nice change of pace/a challenge.
Speaking of E4 does anyone think that Glacia may have come from this region? The eastern part of Kalos is quite snowy, and Glacia looks sort of french...

Back