• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon battle tower

Status
Not open for further replies.

proto-man

netoperater
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 22, 2006
okay currently just started ive got no wild pokemon 1 begginer 1 charector choice and 1 trainer
okay the story is that all traners are gathering for a tornament so you get to choose a charector (wes,gold,red,ect) the battle system is my own srbs so you can actully see the pokemon battleing in the overworld
anyhow I need some help though like a good hp display spriters and rippers and good titlescreen desieners

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
The rules indicate that you need to post some screens to keep this thread open. Anyways, I've started downloading..

proto-man

netoperater
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 22, 2006
okay for my title could you show the heros from
pkmn:fire red male, colloseum male, ruby male, and crystal male
but dont put nintendo logo on it oh some screens

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2012
right, the screen shots dont look very good so can i help? i am very good at it

proto-man

netoperater
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 22, 2006
Hacker said:
right, the screen shots dont look very good so can i help? i am very good at it

sure oh I got a new demo
with a capture system working
(download the 2nd attachment)(my capture system won't give you the pokemon untill next demo)(I need pokemon charecter sets not trainers)

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2012
ok good, thank you lts try and get it as good as some of the others

EDIT: send me the project file and i can help you with it

Last edited:

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
Years
cool game, the background of that battle doesn't look that good, the pokeballs are annoying,maybe you should change the background to wherever you are, like grass or water

proto-man

netoperater
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 22, 2006
ive made some improvements and made a special attack for the next demo(the attack is thundershock :\ ) and in my next demo you can use a thunder stone evolotion on pikachu plus i got A new begginer whitch is onix
oh take it from me srbs is the most difficult bs to do(It takes a gagillion switches :confused: )

proto-man

netoperater
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 22, 2006
bad news Im canceling my project its gotten out of my hands the next moderater who sees this post please just lock it up

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Yet another thread to be closed... How disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back