• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I'm hoping we get a hurricane in Florida this year. Not a bad one, maybe like a level 2 baby hurricane. It's been raining here a little bit lately after a drought of like a month and a half. We could use a day or two straight of rain ;w;

It's too bad Ophelia is going the same direction most of the Hurricanes from that area are going. ;A;

It's funny watching my cat look outside while it's raining. Like, he wants to go outside but he doesn't because he doesn't like getting wet.

One year when I was in High School we basically had two first days of school because of a Tropical Storm. xD;

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday

It's funny watching my cat look outside while it's raining. Like, he wants to go outside but he doesn't because he doesn't like getting wet.

My cat would rather die than have any liquid touch it's mouth than milk and the basi amount of water it needs to live, lol.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I never understood that on cats, lol. Does your cat hate being combed too?

My cat was a show cat for years so he associated combing with attention and love so now he loves combing. When we comb him he purrs and rolls over and gives us every side of him so we can make him perfectly gorgeous. xD

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
I don't know. I'm not allowed within 5 meters of the thing unless he's on my bed because then and only then am I only allowed to be near him. I guess he likes the warmth I bring at night? The rest of the time he treats me like the plague, lol.
mqQgg.gif

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
My kitties LOVE being combed. I don't know why though... probably I sorta introduced them to the brush when they were both kitties and and you know what happens from there. They purr loudly when they get combed. :D

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Chris that's saaaaad :( You need a Persian!

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2012
My cats really like people haha! One of them comes up to me everytime it sees me. Like, "Oh, I know that guy! I'm gonna go say hi!" Because he comes and rubs his face all over you, purrs and then leaves. Haha.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
I know!!!! But I was just pointing that out!!!!
Their eyes are so adorable omg (the breed)

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Yeah I love Persians so much @-@ Once I was having a cute contest with my boyfriend and I sent him a puppy of his favorite breed, and he sent me a Persian cat and I died, lol.

Years
Hehe, I've got to be up early today. XD;

Need to drive my mother to work. @A@

Ahh god, it's hard not to smile at cute little kitties, any breed of cat can make my heart melt.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2012
^ My sister's dog Princess is so cute. She is a chihuahua/dachshund/other mix, and she is so disproportionate haha. Stubby little legs, but she is really cute hehe. Maybe I'll post a picture ^_^

But my friend Kobe has the cutest little kittens ever!!!<3 OMG. Like really, they are cuuuuute(:

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
omg I want to name my future dog/cat Princess, even though that's real childish lol

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2012
Her name was originally Princess Nala, but we figured it'd be too complicated for her.

Here's her all dressed up:
princess1.jpg

And here she is sleeping:
princess2.jpg

And here she is when she was way smaller:
princess3.jpg

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2012
I get up at like 6:30 everyday. Haha. Even when I don't need to be awake until like noon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back