• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

NavyBlue

Hoenn Lover
Years
Hello [again]. I had to switch my account after forgetting my password and email password. ~_~
It's been about two months since my previous account [Navy Blue] was on, I wonder what has changed. :)

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Okay guys I guess the worst has been confirmed.

Given my computer shut down on me three times today I have basically confirmed it will need repairs. As a result, this means it's getting sent in to the repairs and given my brother's computer is suffering this same "thermal shutdown" issue that means I won't have a lot of time to come onto PC. The most I'll be able to handle is once or twice a week for around one hour, and as a result I will be invisible because it'll make little sense for me to actually be online. I also won't be getting on the battle server during this time.

So yeah, sadly I won't be on very often until I either get a new computer or my issues are fixed. See ya for now and I hope to return to full activity in the near future!

Oh my, Hikari... looks like you have the same issue as I am now... ): Take care Hika, and I hope your PC is fixed soon.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2014
Hello guys, Im back after a year and a half absence. I wasn't really on here much back then anyway. I really got back into Pokemon with the release of X&Y. Hope to have a good time here :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Welcome back Windy, and welcome back Byrdy! It's wonderful to see you both active and well. :)

Not posting a blog entry, because I don't have much to say about my week-long absence. So yeah, I guess I count! :P

Artnisum

Man without Destiny
Years
Amigo from india

i am non other then Rhytham in my second account just Write this thread cause i want that all the people knew that i am Rhytham

Last edited:

Naxus_Darkstar

Team Warlock!!!!
Years
Hi everyone, I doubt anyone remembers me, but I was a spriter here, must have been 4, 5 years ago haha. I just got X version so I'm back lurking around the current gen forums, I'll likely work my way into the trade and battle threads eventually. Who knows, I might even throw together some pixel art again. Nice to meet everybody!

xVaporeon

used bubblebeam!
Years
  • Age 26
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 25, 2022
Hi! I've been away for about 8 months, due to school and exams and ugh. I'm not through them all yet, but thankfully got great results for the ones I have taken so far.

I'm back for now and I'm excited to catch up on what I've missed. :D

Years
Hey, I know I just started on this site but my computer died with all my files in it :( I probably wont be on here for a bit.

Shmew

Shmew The Mew Hybird
Years
A wild SHMEW has appeared!!!

Hey, I was known as Shizimiru but needed a name change... and im new to this form.. and well, hoping to contact some people around the webs who love pokemon like i do.. i have pokemon X and Y both me and my boyfriend play! we also plan on getting as much as we can... we also collect RL pokemon stuff and so much more, im hoping to reach out and have fun in game and out of game with all of you! we also have a FB page we are trying to make and well, may need help with it but need time to get to know people and get things planed... but heck, im hoping we can all have fun! im also looking for around my age, in there 20s or so, im 26 and my bf is 22, we love to have fun with pokemon =D

well, i have many ways of contact.. like messengers, here and so on.. heres some ways of contact!!

Email: [email protected]
FaceBook: (Look up Shizimiru i should come up as Catherine Buckel)

ALSO! my friend code on 3DS is...
1907-9215-2508 (PM ME YOURS SO I MAY ADD!)

(((Copyed this from old post, want yall to know the new name of mine and so on =) )))

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
@Video Game Section

I'll be gone for about 4 days, spending Halloween with the family. Be back on the first!

~ Tim

Peter Quill

Star-Lord, Legendary Outlaw
Years
I've been gone from the forum for a while because of IRL stuff (acad problems, typhoons and stuff)
I'm back again after being inactive for awhile. It's good that the typhoon did not cause us that much damage. Our roof got blown away though and some of our stuff are rendered useless.

See you around the forums~

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
Years
I've been gone from the forum for a while because of IRL stuff (acad problems, typhoons and stuff)
I'm back again after being inactive for awhile. It's good that the typhoon did not cause us that much damage. Our roof got blown away though and some of our stuff are rendered useless.

That's great news ^^ welcome back!

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
Years
Well if anyone's noticed I've been really inactive and now I'm officially saying that I've just lost interest. Perhaps if/when I get X or Y I'll be reinterested, but as for now I'll be pretty much gone, save a few posts in the off topic forums.

Years
@Video Game Section

I'll be gone for about 4 days, spending Halloween with the family. Be back on the first!

~ Tim

Okay see ya Tim, have fun and enjoy your Halloween!

Natural disasters always suck don't they? Do come back soon okay, we don't want to lose ya forever!

Hello I am Previously Dark leader Adam.

Now HonchkrowsHaunting! ;D

But you had an awesome name... oh well guess we can't stop you. I'll re-add your new alt soon and have fun with the new identity!

Well if anyone's noticed I've been really inactive and now I'm officially saying that I've just lost interest. Perhaps if/when I get X or Y I'll be reinterested, but as for now I'll be pretty much gone, save a few posts in the off topic forums.

I understand if you want to enter lurker mode due to lack of topics, but at least you won't be gone forever. Good luck Sand!

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years

Aw. Well, that's normal, losing interest. I do hope you get it back at some point, because I'll miss your presence around here. D:

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Ah well guys hey i am Rhytham and sadly to say my Exams are coming in November 19 so i need to read so maybe i will be offline for a month i don't want to leave this site cause this site has attract me much. But you know Exams are Exams no cheat no so i need to go maybe either tomorrow or today will be my last day in PC before my exam but i will be back after my Exams over maybe in December 1 so for then see ya and thank you all :)

GUSY ONE THING TO SAY

"BEST WISHES UNTIL THE DAY WE MEET AGAIN ;-; "

Last edited:
Years
Ah well guys hey i am Rhytham and sadly to say my Exams are coming in November 19 so i need to read so maybe i will be offline for a month i don't want to leave this site cause this site has attract me much. But you know Exams are Exams no cheat no so i need to go maybe either tomorrow or today will be my last day in PC before my exam but i will be back after my Exams over maybe in December 1 so for then see ya and thank you all :)

GUSY ONE THING TO SAY

"BEST WISHES UNTIL THE DAY WE MEET AGAIN ;-; "

Aww sad to see ya go but exams are always important you know. I'm sure you can finish them and come back to PC soon okay? Good luck dude! Remember that real life issues always come first.

Back