• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Skaera75b

Liquid Pig
Years
"Also, you evolve Sneasel into Weavile by giving it the Blackglasses and trading it, while Gligar evolves by giving it the Soft Sand and trading it."

... Ah. That... is a nightmare. I'm pretty sure I'm not using the latest version of EX, I still can't get past that 'You need all 6 badges to enter' glitch (I have them already, let me in!) so I must be using a buggy release. If I download the latest, can I trade the Pokémon with myself, between different versions, to get them to evolve? Would that work? I'm not big on trading, at all. I just want a team of creatures I like...

mattman324

Run to the hills, run for your lives!
Years
No, you aren't. You have an old release of Raptor that freezes upon giving out genderless Events. (Like Celebi, and the "small blue metal thing" [I don't have it, I think it's beldum] before it).

Pokedragonking

Dragon Master Tashlan
Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2010
Hey, your download link leads to a dead end. Also: I'm probably just naive, but why do none of the roms and/or hacks on this site publish what platform they're for? i dont even know if I have the ability to play your rom. Please tell me what I'm supposed to do to know what platform the rom is for! It kind of sucks not being able to find out.

Pokedragonking

Dragon Master Tashlan
Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2010
Oops...

not a rom, but an rmxp game.

Sorry. Im new to this stuff (how often have I said that now? I should probably stop :P) and im used to ROMs. But still, is it just a practice thing, telling from screenshots, or is there a way to know? (other than downloading it)

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
Sorry. Im new to this stuff (how often have I said that now? I should probably stop :P) and im used to ROMs. But still, is it just a practice thing, telling from screenshots, or is there a way to know? (other than downloading it)
The difference between whether its a ROM or RMXP Game? Scratch games are in here the area called 'Game Development' and those include games on RMXP. Hacks are found in 'Emulation', which is just above this Game Development section on the main page.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2013
Very nice. So far I've only played it long enough to tell that it's a functioning game, but I like what I see so far.

Here are my thoughts on it:
The battle screen is smartly designed for use with the arrow keys, since any of the four actions can be selected with the press of a single arrow key. However, the move selection doesn't work like this. It should.

Oh, and WASD option would be nice also.

Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2010
hola a todos. necesito que me digan si hay algun truco para tener mas dinero o pokeballs en el juego pokemon raptor.
desda ya muchas gracias

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2010
whats coming next

i was hoping like a mixed game like 1/2 jhoto and 1/2 hoenn or sinnoh

Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2010
:P

Hello I just downloaded the game and got to Krypton City(or the 2nd Gym City) and went to download Celebi off of Mystrey Gift instead it froze up and restarted from last save.
Also if I close the window I lose my save
Help?

Back