• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zelda: Dimensional Link [OOC/SU]

Which are your most favorite Zelda Games?

• Total voters

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Results!

THE RESULTS ARE IN!

That's right, the final four have been chosen. If you see your character on this list, please post a response to tell me that you are ready to begin!

NightOfRemorse and her Hylian Delilah Harris
Mr. Mammoth and his Hylian/Stalfos Endo Exo
Claire* and her Rito Iora Oriole
jasonwolf and his Golem Relak

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Am I ready? You know that I am as motherf***ing ready as one can be Sir Zerin. The adventure of a character I once created, resumed, but with new companions? I'd say that Vaati ain't got nothin' on our crew. Yo.

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Woohoo! I am ready!
Spoiler:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Am I ready? You know that I am as motherf***ing ready as one can be Sir Zerin. The adventure of a character I once created, resumed, but with new companions? I'd say that Vaati ain't got nothin' on our crew. Yo.
Woohoo! I am ready!
Spoiler:
I'm also ready! :D
thumb_VaatiMoving.gif
I am prepared to destroy any who stand in my path!
Tomorrow I'll begin the IC Intro Post and submit it to Skymin. Once there, we may begin! Anyone have questions or concerns regarding the RP?

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
The IC is up!

Currently, all four characters are trapped, so go ahead and make your first posts, knowingly trapped and doomed.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I love how you chose a Breaking Ben song for the opening post. Fricking awesome.

I'm personally using a Hammerfall song. European metal. perfect for the mysterious golem.

"I Will Not Bow" was just the perfect song to describe a nearly apocalyptic world with little hope. Also, "In The End" by Linkin Park.

Anyways, my IC post is up.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
It's awesome because "In the End" is based off of Majora's Mask.

In any case, sorry that I haven't posted yet, schools been a little reminicent here and there, but mainly White 2 has kept me a little occupied... ^_^'

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Really? As in, it's been stated before? I can definitely see how it matches Majora's Mask now that you mention it, but I've never heard that that is what it was based on.

Well, I heard that they were in an interview and they discussed the song (or something along those lines, I'm not 100% sure though). Then a fan asked them if it was based on Majora's Mask while pointing out the similarities between the song and the game to which Linkin Park stated that it indeed was based off of the game.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
I have the last post, so I'm not doubling up.

EDIT:

so this isn't Relak, but a character from another game a play, and he has some similair traits to Relak so until I can get my own sketch back and scanned visualize this but with electiricty for limbs, and less perfectly made more jagged and darker metal.

images

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I have the last post, so I'm not doubling up.

EDIT:

so this isn't Relak, but a character from another game a play, and he has some similair traits to Relak so until I can get my own sketch back and scanned visualize this but with electiricty for limbs, and less perfectly made more jagged and darker metal.

images

To be totally honest, I imagined him looking like a Golurk to some extent.

Golurk_anime.png

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Ha, yeah I also saw Relak as a Golurk-looking guy.

That aside, I'm not really 100% sure about the posting order since it seems kinda jumbled when I look back at it, so just wondering, whose turn is it to post? If there is a posting order at all that is.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
a little bit I'll agree, but of course no limbs just floating arms and disembodied legs. Also much more menacing and violent appearing. Golurk is smooth and seems like he'd be a calming guardian you feel safe with him around. Relak well his brothers like him, but I'm sure you'd be put off if you had to rely on a volatile spike covered death machine to protect you.

Back