• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V3 ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

bobandbill

one more time
Years
I don't use this section (maybe when I have more time?), but I can always edit thread titles for you guys here if you ask.

Does seem a bit quiet with just you supporters (and mods) though, to me.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
You're jealous of the house I live in and then you say I'm boring. I see how it is. :b But no it's okay I'm fully aware of how boring I am as a person.

Volcarona

then live beautifully until the end
Years
Where do you guys get ideas for the questions from? Based on reading the opening post, or things you come up on the fly, or maaaaybe from a social media website? :P

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
I don't use this section (maybe when I have more time?), but I can always edit thread titles for you guys here if you ask.

Does seem a bit quiet with just you supporters (and mods) though, to me.

So I only just realized that this section is mod/supporter exclusive. That sucks tbh.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
It looks pretty active to me but I really have no clue what's active for this thread.

How does one run out of things to ask a person? Doesn't seem possible, imo. o_o
Exactly what I was thinking. Sometimes it take as a bit longer for me to think of stuff, but there's always something you can ask a person here.

Years
I've been told to watch Breaking Bad. It might be up my alley with chemistry and all, but I never got around to it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I'm lucky that I haven't really had anything spoiled for me with Breaking Bad. Hopefully it stays that way so once it's all on netflix I'll still want to play it. I'm very picky about my spoilers and how a show, game, or anything is introduced and told to me. If you tell me about it in a certain way I'll get interested. but any other way, too many spoilers, etc and I'll start to not care about trying it out for myself. Which is I guess kind of ironic because I enjoy rewatching things that I enjoy and such despite knowing the story.

Years
Is Breaking Bad one of the least spoiled series? I haven't watched an episode of it at all yet and it seems to me that I don't know anything about it just yet from people who I know that watch it (including forum members here)..

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I spoiled The Last Of Us for myself ;________________; I never thought I'd get a PS3 but I really wanted to know the story because it seemed interesting, so I watched the whole thing on a nice, quiet Let's Play. And literally YES LITERALLY the day after, my boyfriend calls and says "hey I found this cheap PS3 want to give it a shot" and I was like noooooooooooooo why now why not yesterweek.

Yesterweek should be a word.

Anyways, so now I'm playing through the game and pretend-wishing that I don't remember much of the story. But alas. Key plotpoints are revealed. Forever. Most fun I can have is watching my boyfriend's face as he plays through it. xD

Back