Kurapika

Male
Lavendar Town
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
912 posts
6.8 Years
Why doesn't support Fire Red rom?
It does, did it give you the "Unsupported rom" message? If so, your rom is most likely corrupted. What version of FireRed are you trying to open, 1.0 or 1.1? And in what langage is it?

I like the fact that the attack type drop-down menu's extended. As far as I know, only your move editor has this feature. It's kind of a hassle to edit my newly-inserted attacks' types to new ones like Fairy through a Hex Editor.
That's one of the main reasons why I've made my own tool.

Anyway, what I don't like is that the Move Editor window isn't showing up on my taskbar, and I can't even Alt + Tab back to it. =/
You can re-click the Moves Editor button in the main window, it will bring it to the front! I think I'll make it appear in the taskbar.

Why do I keep getting this message?
Here's a screenshot (It's in da' spoilwa.):
Spoiler:

If it's not working then here's a link: http://imgur.com/D0OeDOT
For some odd reason, the spoiler doesn't show the hidden content...
Anyways, you get that error message if the program fails to read or find the Table.ini file, which should be in the ini folder.
I guess the archive program you're using doesn't temporarly extract files like Winrar does... Extracting the whole content of G3T.rar file somewhere (f.e. on your desktop) and open G3T.exe from there!
G3T - GEN 3 TOOLS ( Windows / Android )