• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

☆ Chaos Control! :: Sonic the Hedgehog Club

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Lulz. I did read the first post... I just missed that part. Ahaha. The emerald is my birthstone!
Username: Deadrocks
Favorite Sonic Character: Ashura ;)
Welcome to the club!
Ooo Ashura? He's quite popular... kinda like Missingno. :)
Username: Pokemaster1993
Favorite Sonic Character(s): Knuckles

I'm not really into the Sonic games much, but it was a part of my childhood. I usually get Mario and Sonic at the Olympic (Winter) Games, and maybe a few others. Knuckles is my favorite character because I love how he guards the Master emerald.

Also, I heard a lot of the Sonic fanbase is full of furries. :D
*Is a furry*
Thanks for joining and welcome. ^^
Sonic was a big part of my childhood.
Are you getting the London Olympic Games?

chao_default.png
I would like this chao please? I'm going to name it....Jojo.
As for the topic....hmm....I haven't played Sonic Colors. My friends have played it and told me it was a great game for me to try, myself being a video game freak. Would love to play it some day, or just borrow it from a close relative some day.
Sure, added~
Sonic Colors would be one to pick up if you want to see how Sonic's fares in the modern era. :3

Nothing but the new Sonic games huh? I'm sorry, but I can't be a part of this any longer. I hate everything about everything about the new Sonic. I was hoping to talk about the comics, or hacks, or the good old ones, but everyone here cares only about the new ones. Maybe I'm just stuck in the past, but whatever the reason, I would like to quit this club without being rude. See ya!.
You are welcome here regardless of your stance on certain aspects of Sonic. If you're a fan, you're a fan. Young or old, modern or retro, video game or comics, Amy or Sally, etc XD; We all like the Sonic series. I'm sorry to hear that. I have removed you then. ^^;

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
NEW TOPIC!

Do you own any Sonic merchandise?

I wish I did =( I want a Sonic plushie XD

assassinjay1229

Im baaaack
Years
NEW TOPIC!

Well i own a 10in Classic Sonic figure (its freakin huge lol), an 8in fully articulated Modern Sonic figure, and a set of 3in figures of Classic Sonic, Classic Super Sonic, Classic Tails, Classic Knuckles, Classic Metal Sonic, and Classic Amy (SEGA should have never changed her clrassic looks less annoying XD)

I was away from PC (and teh internetz as a whole) for a while, thought i could use a brake XD. I finally got Sonic Generations (Xbox360) and I LOVE IT!!!!!!! The level design is excellent, and the music is for the most part flawless i especially like the new mixes for "Escape From the City (City Escape)" and "Open Your Heart" < my fav sonic songs BTW. Beating the rival battles on hard was kinda a pain (Shadow >.<) but it was worth it now my Xbox avatar can be dressed like Classic eggman =P my only problem with this game was that the story is REALLY SHORT.

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Well i own a 10in Classic Sonic figure (its freakin huge lol), an 8in fully articulated Modern Sonic figure, and a set of 3in figures of Classic Sonic, Classic Super Sonic, Classic Tails, Classic Knuckles, Classic Metal Sonic, and Classic Amy (SEGA should have never changed her clrassic looks less annoying XD)

I was away from PC (and teh internetz as a whole) for a while, thought i could use a brake XD. I finally got Sonic Generations (Xbox360) and I LOVE IT!!!!!!! The level design is excellent, and the music is for the most part flawless i especially like the new mixes for "Escape From the City (City Escape)" abd "Open Your Heart" < my fav sonic songs BTW. Beating the rival battles on hard was kinda a pain (Shadow >.<) but it was worth it now my Xbox avatar can be dressed like Classic eggnan =P my only problem with this game is that the story is REALLY SHORT.

I find Amy annoying too. :]
Isn't Sonic Generations the game where it's changed to be 3-D? Was it easy to move in a 2-D plain when it looks so 3-D like? I only heard about the game....

TwilightBlade

Years
NEW TOPIC!

You should get one online then! :)

We used to have a chao plushie.......it got old after the years and then got lost when we moved to Florida.
Oh noes! I can't say I know that feeling since I've never moved. I do sometimes lose toys when I clean my room. Counter-productive, I know. :(

I was away from PC (and teh internetz as a whole) for a while, thought i could use a brake XD. I finally got Sonic Generations (Xbox360) and I LOVE IT!!!!!!! The level design is excellent, and the music is for the most part flawless i especially like the new mixes for "Escape From the City (City Escape)" abd "Open Your Heart" < my fav sonic songs BTW. Beating the rival battles on hard was kinda a pain (Shadow >.<) but it was worth it now my Xbox avatar can be dressed like Classic eggnan =P my only problem with this game is that the story is REALLY SHORT.
That's quite the figurine collection! Classic Amy looks so... idk 80s? I don't care much for her character recently. She's alright in the comics. xD;

Welcome back! I wonder if PSN will get any kind of avatar or accessory for Home. :P

Isn't Sonic Generations the game where it's changed to be 3-D? Was it easy to move in a 2-D plain when it looks so 3-D like? I only heard about the game....

You mean 3D TVs? I haven't tried it yet. I've heard good things about it, though. I don't think the 3D is necessary on the handheld version. :P

I have 2 Sonic plushies - Sonic and Tails! I was given the Sonic doll after winning the PBR tournament at Gamestop several years ago. How did the employee know I was a Sonic fan, idk. :P I bought the Tails doll online. I'm hoping to add more, especially a Shadow doll. ;s;

Here's a pic of them.

49c9a0e0b935__1293046020000.jpg

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
I have 2 Sonic plushies - Sonic and Tails! I was given the Sonic doll after winning the PBR tournament at Gamestop several years ago. How did the employee know I was a Sonic fan, idk. :P I bought the Tails doll online. I'm hoping to add more, especially a Shadow doll. ;s;

Here's a pic of them.

Shadow? That's one of my favorite characters...so that would be my first plushie I would get if I were to get one....along with Silver of course. Those plushies are adorable though. :3

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Not a lot if I'm honest. I've a few figures from when I was smaller. I've only really got a Tails plush from GAME and a Shadow Plush from Toys R Us.

assassinjay1229

Im baaaack
Years
Like blade i'm not too sure what you mean but if you meant it having 3D models on a 2D plain then the gane play is fine it just takes a little getting used to but i played Sonic 4 ep.1 a while ago and that also has a 3D model on the 2D levels so i really didnt have any problems
That's quite the figurine collection! Classic Amy looks so... idk 80s? I don't care much for her character recently. She's alright in the comics. xD;

Welcome back! I wonder if PSN will get any kind of avatar or accessory for Home. :P
Lol she does look pretty 80's, and i haven't really read any of the comics yet i've mostly watched the cartoons and anime :P. Do you know any sites with scans of the comics?

It'd be cool if they did, and Home does have the same things as Xbox for Sonic Adventure (a shirt, and Sonics shoes). I'd probably get Sonic Generations on PS3 if they did, and the only reason i didn't get it for PS3 in the first place was because Gamestop was sold out on black friday:( and i had to get it for Xbox instead i couldn't pass up getting the game for only $30 lol

Here's a pic of them.

I want those plushies 8D well maybe not the Tails one :P and Shadow is like my favorite i need to get something of him

Here's a pic of my figurines (my little brother is "hiding" under his Pokemon blanket because i told him to get out of the shot and that was his 5 y/o solution lol)
IMG101.jpg

And here's my Xbox avatar wearing the SA clothes (classic eggman pic coming soon it looks hilarious XD)
IMG085-1.jpg

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Like blade i'm not too sure what you mean but if you meant it having 3D models on a 2D plain then the gane play is fine it just takes a little getting used to but i played Sonic 4 ep.1 a while ago and that also has a 3D model on the 2D levels so i really didnt have any problems

I want those plushies 8D well maybe not the Tails one :P and Shadow is like my favorite i need to get something of him

Here's a pic of my figurines (my little brother is "hiding" under his Pokemon blanket because i told him to get out of the shot and that was his 5 y/o solution lol)
IMG101.jpg

And here's my Xbox avatar wearing the SA clothes (classic eggman pic coming soon it looks hilarious XD)
IMG085-1.jpg

Yeah, the 3-D model on a 2-D plain....I got many different answers too....

Shadow is amazing, and I used to have that pokemon blanket before. XD Well, that's some good figurines actually. I got none....

assassinjay1229

Im baaaack
Years
Apparently Sonic Team (SEGA) are already developing the next sonic game entitled "Sonic Dimentions" you can read a little about it here personally I hope it wont be a Wii U exclusive because I dont plan on getting one and the Wii had too many Sonic exclusives IMO. I've also heard that Sonic 4 ep.2 is supposed to be released at some point next year. I'll see if I can find anymore info on that though.

Oh and heres the pic of my avatar wearing the Classic Eggman suit, and it even has the little cape on back lol, and BTW in my earlier post i forgot to mention that you also need to beat all of the acrual bosses on hard aswell as the three rival battles in order too obtain all three pieces of the suit :P

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Starway

Artist and Gamer
Years
Username: Starway
Favorite Sonic Character(s):Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles TEAM SONIC YEAH.

What is your favorite Sonic video game? Sonic Adventure 2 Battle forever my favorite.
Are you looking forward to any upcoming Sonic video games? Well Generations was great but as for Sonic 4 I'm meh about.
How has the Sonic series influenced your life? Helped me get through the tough times of life and never gave up cause of him. Also got me in to drawing again.

Emerald? o3o

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Username: Starway
Favorite Sonic Character(s):Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles TEAM SONIC YEAH.

What is your favorite Sonic video game? Sonic Adventure 2 Battle forever my favorite.
Are you looking forward to any upcoming Sonic video games? Well Generations was great but as for Sonic 4 I'm meh about.
How has the Sonic series influenced your life? Helped me get through the tough times of life and never gave up cause of him. Also got me in to drawing again.

Emerald? o3o

Eh, you're in.....don't know where the Owner went to comfirm it but.....you're in the club since you did the SU, which is the main thing. :)

As for the Eggman suit, I find it very cool. I don't got an Xbox so....can't do anything of that.

TwilightBlade

Years
@assassinjay1229: AW YEAH I used to have that Pokemon blanket too. Shame I never got a Sonic pillow like I wanted. XD;

@Starway: Welcome to the club, hun! -huggles-

Speaking of XBLA...

Are you going to purchase the re-release of Sonic CD?
Some basic information: Sonic CD is available from Xbox LIVE Arcade for the Xbox 360 for 400 Microsoft Points, the PlayStation Network in Europe for $5.00/£3.59/€4.49 /AUD$6.25 and iPhone, iPod touch, iPad for $4.99/AUD$5.49/Euro $3.99/UK £2.99. Sonic CD will be released on the PlayStation Network in America on 20th December and for Android and Windows Phone 7 devices in the New Year.

5 bucks is a deal. Sega is providing us something to play with as they work on Episode 2 (gonna be discussed more after CD releases everywhere) and maybe address the rumored Sonic Dimensions. o/

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014

Probably, since it's something to look foward to. I have no Xbox, nor ipod or iphones, nor playstation 3, but I might be able to put it on the windows 7 devices and others. Just wondering when I'll get the other main devices though...Xbox or PLaystation 3....

assassinjay1229

Im baaaack
Years
@assassinjay1229: AW YEAH I used to have that Pokemon blanket too. Shame I never got a Sonic pillow like I wanted. XD
Did everyone have that blanket XD
Speaking of XBLA...

Some basic information: Sonic CD is available from Xbox LIVE Arcade for the Xbox 360 for 400 Microsoft Points, the PlayStation Network in Europe for $5.00/£3.59/€4.49 /AUD$6.25 and iPhone, iPod touch, iPad for $4.99/AUD$5.49/Euro $3.99/UK £2.99. Sonic CD will be released on the PlayStation Network in America on 20th December and for Android and Windows Phone 7 devices in the New Year.

5 bucks is a deal. Sega is providing us something to play with as they work on Episode 2 (gonna be discussed more after CD releases everywhere) and maybe address the rumored Sonic Dimensions. o/
Ummmmmm YEAH i'm getting it on my Xbox as soon as I get a new one, and I might even get it on my Droid. I'm glad I finally get to play this game THANK YOU SEGA <333333333333333 lol

5 dollars is a steal they included the US soundtack as well as the JAP/PAL one, and you can also play as Tails after you beat the game (I
believe), and I can't wait until they reveal more about Episode 2 and Dimentions 8D

Last edited:

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
Username:TheChaosBlue, great to meet all of you!
Favorite Sonic Character(s): Well, let's see...
Sonic (duh)
Metal Sonic(because he's boss)
Shadow
Blaze
and Miles 'Tails' Prowler(starting from
Unleashed onwards)
Favorite Sonic Game:My favorite game? Man that's tough one...I've played though all three 'Eras', enjoying how each series of games played and all...So I'm going to choose based on 'Era' if that's alright.
Classic: Sonic 3 & Knuckles
Dreamcast: Sonic Heroes
Modern: Colors
As you can see, I love Sonic games with vibrant, Colorful areas and locations :)
Are you going tp purchase the re-release of Sonic CD:I'm not sure on Sonic CD yet...but it's in my mind don't worry! For PS3 definitely...
Favorite Sonic Song(s): Oh, so many..hmm let's see...I like Solaris Phase 2, Super Sonic vs. Perfect Dark Gaia, vs. Nega Wisp Armor Phase 2, ALL of Generations' music, Free(both versions), His World(Crush 40 and original), Live and Learn, Open Your Heart...the list goes on and on...
How has the Sonic series influenced your life: it made more interested in video games than I ever was. As a young child Sonic was a hero of sorts to me, and i'm still thankful I love the series 10 years later. I could go on with this too, but it's 7: 49 EST the time of this post, and I been up since 10:30 EST Saturday morning..yawn...

Oh yeah one more thing....EMERALD! Free chili dogs, grapes, and cucumber sandwiches for all!

TwilightBlade

Years
@Otherworld9): Hooray! I hope you can get a least some HD console soon. Sonic CD looks crystal clear on the big screen. :3

@assassinjay1229: I know! I even read an article where Sega was considering adding a new level and a new boss in the Sonic CD re-release. They decided not to because they didn't want to stray far from the original. BUT TAILS! <3 That's a good reason enough to buy it, despite me having access to Sonic CD on the Gamecube collection disc.

@SomariFeyWright: Welcome to the club! I like Tails a whole lot too! -pokes avatar- :D

@ChaosSonic: Welcome! I love your username. I wish I had it, haha. You have quite the variety of favorites. Good picks! I remember waking up early to watch Sonic X. I get the chili dog, grapes, and cucumber sandwiches references! -accepts free food- ^^

SomariFeyWright

Seven years is all it takes...
Years
Awesome!

Thanks ChaosSonic! Reference food is my favorite food!

*starts eating all he is given, and washes it down with grape juice*

Now then...

What is your favorite Sonic Game? Sonic 3 & Knuckles.
Super Tails. 'Nuff said.

Are you going to purchase the re-release of Sonic CD? Yes. Just... yes.

Back