• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

--Arcanine and Growlithe Fan Club--

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Which is ur favorite Arcanine and Growlithe sprite and from which game??? why do u like it???

Well I'd have to say it would be a tie between this and To me the first one looks play full like a Dog and the next one because he looks like he's not gonna back down to the opponent btw if you all want to no the first sprite is from Gold and the second sprite is from Platinum!!

--NEWS--
When we hit 5 more members
We will have a Drawing Contest save your applause please
1st.Place Shiny Growlithe with firestone and 30 points
2cnd.Place shiny Growlithe with 20 points
3rd.Place Growlithe with 10 Points
3rd through the rest.Growlithe with no points sorry guys better luck next time!!

I will see If we can get an emblem for this I don't know but I will ask Thank you for you time!​

TSUITC

Last edited:

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
--NEWS--
When we hit 5 more members
We will have a Drawing Contest save your applause please
1st.Place Shiny Growlithe with firestone and 30 points
2cnd.Place shiny Growlithe with 20 points
3rd.Place Growlithe with 10 Points
3rd through the rest.Growlithe with no points sorry guys better luck next time!!

I will see If we can get an emblem for this I don't know but I will ask Thank you for you time!​
TSUITC
it would be nice we can get an emblem
i think it is not possible but still we should try
Which is ur favorite Arcanine and Growlithe sprite and from which game??? why do u like it???
I like pretty much all of the sprites, too. Then again, it's hard to go bad with Pokemon as good as Growlithe and Arcanine!
The best Arcanine sprites in my opinion are from Yellow,Ruby and D/P. they look awesome
Yellow :
Spr_1y_059.png
Ruby :
Spr_3r_059.png
D/P :
Spr_4d_059.png

The best Growlithe sprites in my opinion are from Silver and Crystal. They're so adorable ^_^
Silver :
Spr_2s_058.png
Crystal :
Spr_2c_058.gif

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Awesome club, Arcanine is my absolute favourite of all time xD.
Name : Rainbow Arcanine
Partner : RK9 the Arcanine
Why do you like Arcanine? : Its design is amazing, canines are my favourite animal and its power is incredible!
What sprites of Arcanine and Growlithe do you like the best? : Arcanine's Firered sprite.

Last edited:

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
Years
What is your favorite Arcanine and Growlithe Sprite(s)and from which game? And Why do you like it?

My favourite is either the sprites from DPPt or FRLG

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Awesome club, Arcanine is my absolute favourite of all time
Name : Rainbow Arcanine
Partner : RK9 the Arcanine
Why do you like Arcanine? : Its design is amazing, canines are my favourite animal and its power is incredible!
What sprites of Arcanine and Growlithe do you like the best? : Arcanine's Firered sprite :
2Q==
welcome to the club, RA!!
the link of the sprite u posted it broken
btw very creative nickname !! <3 <3
:P :P
tumblr_ln2bzvdIPR1qlc7c9o1_500.png

Years
Well I think it's time for the drawing contest! Welcome Rainbow Arcanine! Avishka I love that pic!

Username:
When will you be done with your drawing?:
(DO NOT TRACE)

This will be done from now until September 5th (with exceptions!)
I will also be drawing instead of judging! I will find some one that will!

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Closed by request of the owner due to inactivity in the club.

~Closed~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back