• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Black 2 hack: Pokemon Moon Black 2 (September 2020 Update Released)

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jun 5, 2020
Could anyone post here the beta 3 version of this hack, please? I tried everything i could and didn't get the game anyway. I'd be so thankful, cause i'd really like to play this hack cause it seems to be awesome

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 25, 2023
Has anyone gotten the Poipole event to work? I caught it and taught it dragon pulse. Took it to the rock with the 3 ultra beasts but nothing happens. Am i missing something?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 9, 2020
Hi i'm having issues with the android patch I patched the file provided by the android labeled link to a clean black 2 rom as stated in the instructions and every time i open the xtransciever after the dna splicers get stolen in opelucid city my game crashes I've uninstalled and tried numerous clean roms but i keep running into the same issue is there a more recent android patch that fixes this? any help would be most appreciated.

I'm using drastic emulator btw

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Mar 2, 2024
ok ice tried several times to patch the game but i get an error message everytime

xdelta3: target window checksum mismatch: XD#_INVALID_INPUT

i tried downloading from a diffrent site with an actual nds file but it was a white screen when i got into the game

Years
Hi!
For some reason, my Riolu doesn't want to evolve. :( I've had him on the team since the rockruff ranch and he's almost level 40 by now, and he still hasn't evolved... Even though he had his soothe bell with him all the time and my other mons that require love evolved already. Is it bugged or do I miss something here?
Thanks in advance!

Yashirow

Yashiro
Years
Hi, I just wanted to know how do u edit the title screen please ? Thx and thx for the rom hack too :)

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen May 17, 2020
Did you get the beta specifically for mobile users?

Awesome work on the hack really enjoying it but having a crash in drastic can't continue.
Iam in opelucid city after I battle with shadow triad fire type gym leader come and talks to me if I pick up Xtransceiver it crashes the game.
Iam using Android version too
Really want to continue it pls help me guys

Same with me my game crashes when i pock up the xtransceiver can anyone help?

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen May 17, 2020
Helly anyone i have issues with the game pokemon moom black 2 when using the xtransreceiver crashes my game, can someone help me im playing the one with "completed" with it and im using android

Years
Hi!
For some reason, my Riolu doesn't want to evolve. :( I've had him on the team since the rockruff ranch and he's almost level 40 by now, and he still hasn't evolved... Even though he had his soothe bell with him all the time and my other mons that require love evolved already. Is it bugged or do I miss something here?
Thanks in advance!

Did you make sure to level it up during day time?

Years
Oh. My. God. Nope. I didn't. I only play in the evenings on my PC so I totally forgot that it needs to be daytime.
I feel so stupid, lmao. Thank you, though!

Glad I could help out! Always just gotta watch out for those sneaky evo methods lmao. I check Bulbapedia almost by instinct if my Pokemon mysteriously doesn't wanna evolve.

Years
Hi again! I got another problem... In the seaside cave after the eighth gym, I can't get the Pangaro (or Crustle lol) to move, because I don't have the colress machine? Am I missing something here? Thanks in advance!

Years
Hello, Jr fort and aster awesome game, but I have a little glitching, like whenever I wanna use the xtransiever to call gladion, nate and kukui the game crashes and restarts, is there any way to help me

Years
  • Age 71
  • Seen Jun 13, 2020
Hey guys,
is there any possibility to fix the game and gain Exp after the battles?
Either I patch the game and there is an error message and it doesn't work or I patch it, it works and don't get any exp.

Thanks for your experiences

Back