• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The BEST Pokémon

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
New game time! It's a simple game - essentially the first poster defines a quality, then the second poster states which Pokémon they believe is the best at that quality (reasons help!), before stating their own quality for the next poster. Here's a working example:

OzzyIsPro: I'll start by simply asking for the most powerful Pokémon!
SandshreRulez101: Well I think that has to be Slaking, because his Attack is incredibly high - now tell me the most beautiful Pokémon?
HiMomImOnTV: Milotic, beauty is in its very essence and it just shines elegance! Now what is the most secretive Pokémon?
HerpyDerpy: It'd be the ninja Pokémon, Ninjask! He practically lives in the shadows. Cutest Pokémon?

Like I said there's not much to it, so hopefully there shouldn't be many problems! :D

I'll start; tell me the cutest Pokémon!

Years
Skitty. No seriously. It's a tiny pink cat. That has to be the EPITOME of cuteness.

I'd like to see the manliest Pokémon.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Craziest Pokémon has to be Spinda - what other Pokémon would spend its day running around in circles? XD

Tell me the most boring Pokémon!

Years
Probably Sawk. It's the closest to a human concerning physiology, and seems smart enough to me to even be integrated into society.

Give me your most boring design Pokémon.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I think Rattata is a really boring Pokémon, it's so basic and bland :(

Give me the most venomous Pokémon!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Majestic? I think that fits Cresselia perfectly; that thing is just made to be beautiful and majestic <3

Now find the most hateful Pokémon ;o

Years
I'd say Deoxys? I mean, the only thing known for certain about that guy (by the Dexter at least) is that he came from space and that he exists.

How about the most derpy 'Mon?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Is there any contest? It's without a doubt, Bidoof!

DERP.png

Come on, this just screams 'HURR DERRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPP :BBBBB'

I'd like to know the most intelligent Pokémon :D

Miss Anne Thrope

Disgusted
Years
Hard one. Ninetales, Alakazam, Slowking and Lapras all get mentions of their intelligence, if I recall correctly. Ninetales seems the most.. Stereotypically smart. So I'll say Ninetales.

The most flexible Pokemon?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Spiritomb, that thing is absolutely terrifying it gives me nightmares XD

What's the most annoying Pokémon?

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Psyduck. It's randomly annoying sometimes.
The most explosive Pokemon?(P.S. this one is really obvious)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
ELECTROOODDDDEEEEEEE <3 That thing is quite literally build to explode!

What's the most adorable Pokémon?

jrevm30

Trigesimo->"The Thirtieth"
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
That would be Mincinno/Cincinno.

Deadliest Pokemon?

Back