• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PC Fitness Club

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Yeah I think it may have been that. I should drink more water. Right now I drink about 1-1.5 litres (usually 1) and I should be drinking 2

And yeah.. today I ate half a multigrain brown mini-baguette with cream cheese (bread amount is like 3/4ths of a bagel,) a mango and chicken wrap (with lettuce) some dried banana chips, raisins, 2 pieces of dark chocolate, and a salad topped with ground beef and onion with a bit of tomato and carrots tossed in.. also had a coffee and some banana-coconut juice that's not from concentrate.
What would you rate that?

That sounds actually pretty balanced to be honest with you. As long as you are getting enough calories too in there.

Username: Curious. (But you can just call me Nathan.)

Why you're joining: Umm, I just want to get active. I'm sick of just being skinny, I want to have some muscle too. I wanna get some abs! I don't want to work out hardcore, but I'd rather much like to develop a fitness 'schedule' where I can do workouts independently and at home.

Any thoughts/tips?

Hi there. To put on muscle you have to eat correctly (and be eating enough protein, carbs etc), so Ill link you here. It has alot of relevant info there for you. Hope that helps you a bit and gives you some guidelines. As for abs, they really only show with very low body fat so yeah. :P

Im not sure if you have access to a gym but i could come up with a programme for you if you'd like ? I could do a home one too, but its a bit harder as im not sure what equipment etc you have access to. :P

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
So.. who else's diet and fitness routines have been spoiled by the holiday season? I'm not at home so my exercise routine is gonna start back on the 7th. *pats belly full of homemade cake* How about you guys?

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
Pretty sure everyone's had! I personally did nothing for the two weeks over Christmas and New Years. Ive gone back to working out though, 5 days a week with upper body monday, wednesday and friday with legs on tuesdays and fridays.. Not sure how long thats going to last though.

Topic:
How does everyone split up their work outs and decide what to do on what day?

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I just go by how I'm feeling on that day tbh, and what I did the workout before. If my arms are still sore, I might do a little bit of arm stuff, but not much, for example.

Today I decided to go swimming! My strength and endurance are terrible now! I can only do 7 lanes in 5 minutes! Just gotta keep it up, though!

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Mine is the standard split. Where you hit compound exercises and then isolate muscles later on.

1 - Chest and Triceps (also Abs/core)
Rest Day
2 - Back and Biceps (also forearms)
Rest Day
3 - Shoulders and Legs (also Abs/core)
Rest Day
4 - Rest Day / Optional Day (Which usually involves some power/Olympic lifting and some boxing)

So for example, on chest /tricep day, bench press is a compound movement which incorporates obviously your chest and also tricep. Then later on ill do some tricep isolation exercises after doing all of my chest work which apart from fly type movements, your triceps will also be hit.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I find tricep stuff to be the most difficult stuff @_@ I'm really weak with it but I'm trying to get stronger.

I decided to weigh myself today since I haven't weighed myself in about two months. I was 104 lbs and now I'm about 96 lbs. I thought I would be around the same weight though tbh, because I don't see any physical changes in my body other than the fact that my arms are a bit more toned. @_@ Which is a bit disappointing because I really want to tone my mid-section and thighs. Oh well, just gotta keep working.

(And for those who think under 100 lbs is unhealthy and are gonna have a go at me, I'm a bit over 4'11" and my BMI is in the healthy range, thanks ;3~ )

Last edited:
Back