• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Melty Blood: Actress Again, anyone...? ....Anyone...?

Years
Melty.Blood.600.313166.jpg

So although it's probably unlikely seeing as the game is quite dead, unfortunately...

Does anyone play Melty Blood? I would love to play with you whether you have it on not. Just message me and I can get you hooked up.

Melty Blood is a fighting game, originally released on the PS2 (although I play it on PC with an emulator), that has a wide cast of 39 playable characters with their own personalities, and with the theme of them all being supernatural in some way or the other.
Spoiler:

It's very unique yet at the same time still easy to learn as it has a lot of the same style of mechanics as many other fighting games.

Finally, the game features some really awesome music. Here's a couple songs from the game, and a video featuring the intro and gameplay of Melty Blood: Actress Again (although evidently no one in the video was actually able to pull off their special moves >_>)

So if you're actually sold on this game VM me and I can get you started, or if you already have the game we can arrange that :3

Years
I actually have a song from this game in my phone!Thought it was an anime though lol
What kind of PC do you have that can run a PS2 emulator?

Well, actually, to be honest, there's a PC release of this game, so that might be what the OP is talking about.

It was originally a Visual Novel called Tsukihime, but it branched into a fighting game.

Back