• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get Ready to Start Your Engines!

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Are your a fan of racing games? What are some of your favorite games from this particular genre? What do you like about these games? Do you like racing games that are strictly about racing, or do you like the ones that incorporate storyline into the mix?

Last edited:

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
Yes I love racing games. I've been playing them for almost as long as I've been playing video games in general. The first racing game that I played was Crash Team Racing, and then I got into the Midnight Club series. When it comes to racing, I prefer track design over everything. Unique power ups, if available, are also important. I've never cared much on whether they have a storyline or not, I'm always more focused on winning :P

Favorite racing games:
Crash Nitro Kart
Mario Kart 7
Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition (Remix)
Burnout: Revenge

Starlight Sprite

Resident Moon Fairy
Years
I'm not really into them, but I've played a few fun ones. The only racing game s I've ever owned and played extensively is the Mario Kart series. I've done some miscellaneous arcade racers with friends, but it's not usually my idea. I generally stink at them. :7: If Sugar Rush in Wreck it Ralph was an actual game though, I would so play it.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I love racing games actually. The first one I ever placed was Cars on my GBA then I got into more realistic games like Midnight Club, NFS, FallOut and the Burnout series which are my favorites.

New Eden

Ascension to heaven
Years
I'm sort of a racing fanatic. Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed is pretty much by far the best kart racer that's come out in years IMO. Everything MK7 can do, that game pretty much does better (it's also a giant nostalgia fest.) I've played the more arcade-like racing games a lot and they don't seem to get boring quick. I'm honestly not a fan of the Mario Kart games past Super Circuit (DD and onward feel like something in between an identity crisis, and a gigantic item mess.)

TY

I like racing games a lot, especially the ones where you can customize your car with a lot of things.

My fave game has to be Midnight Club: Los Angeles since the customization options are huuuuuge within the game. The Vinyl Editor allows you to create everything, EVERYTHING :D

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
I have been a fan of racing games since Mario Kart was released, and it's one of my favorites. The best racing game I've played was Crash Team Racing, the tracks were great as well as the storyline to it as well. I also happen to like Gran Turismo as well, but unfortunately haven't played the 2nd or the 5th one.

Back