• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game of /Pokémon/ [OOC+SU]

♚ Here's looking at you, kid.
Years
Ah, I am interested in how Mattis fits into the story. He seems like a pretty cool character. :3

I am so glad that the IC is up and I can't wait to get started! However, I have been visiting a relative for the past few days, and though I have access to a friends' tablet and my phone, I can not make a post until late Tuesday (when I get home tomorrow) or the next day. So, Sir Bastian, if you want to post go right ahead! If you don't mind the wait, I promise it will be up as soon as possible. Sorry for the delay.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Remember, you can always post an individual prequel post before engaging with the task - day-in-the-life-of, getting the letter, preparing for the trip, etc.

Try not to get too tied down by any particular order :).

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
It's okay man, I'll wait for you :) I'm honestly not quite sure where to start, and if anything, the prince would be the one getting the summons, and Rowan would just follow him once he heads off, so :P

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
I have a question. Are you going to control each royal individually or are we allowed a limited control in what they do? Sin's actions are dictated by misty's action so I think we could control them to some extent. It are we going to wait for you to post?

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
I have a question. Are you going to control each royal individually or are we allowed a limited control in what they do? Sin's actions are dictated by misty's action so I think we could control them to some extent. It are we going to wait for you to post?

You may have control of any royals (or NPCs that you make up). As long as they're not controlled by another player or it contradicts what the person before you has said, of course.

I trust you guys with them! ;D

[S-HIGHLIGHT]A space has opened up due an an expired reservation - If you would like to join the Kingdom of the Skies then please post a full sign up. First come, first serve.[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
Yay! :D The IC is up!

The only problem is that I haven't done any of that VM planning at all. X) I guess I should do it here while I'm at it.

Is there anyone in the Great Sea that wants to be in the same place as Katherine (or, if they're nobles, her in the same place as them) OR anyone want to meet up on the way to the meeting place? The Dragon Kingdom seems to be pretty close, so anyone from there can maybe run into to me (or us) as well?

Then we can just walk to the meeting point together! :D

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
To those in the Kingdom of the Forest, Sakura has left the royal families home and has set out for Viridian City.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
My first post will be most likely on Thursday or Wednesday. Tomorrow and on Wednesday I have two very important tests that I must not fail. And they're harder than Adamantium. So, um, yeah, I'll try to post then and not postpone it any longer.

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
Okay, cool! :O Should we do our first posts and then JP for the second? Or how do you want?

We could do our first posts and then I guess meet in the second/next few posts. I'm probably going to sound really ignorant right now lol but what's JP?

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
And Sin is now wandering the Great Sea streets, excusing himself from a local meeting with the other nobles of the kingdom. Woo.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
We could do our first posts and then I guess meet in the second/next few posts. I'm probably going to sound really ignorant right now lol but what's JP?

JP means joined post, so you'd be sending messages back and forth between you to make one big post instead of two smaller ones :3

kosuke

Extraterrestrial DNA
Years
Posted my first post already.
Ersclud still didn't know about the letter though, but soon he will. :P

Back