• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] TRAINERS (OOC)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Nina is accepted! :D welcome to the rp

I'll probably soon make us a Discord server so we don't have to keep polluting the pc server hehe.

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
Years

Arianne Chandler
14 years old - ♀ - Cinnabar Island

[tab=index]Post Summary[/tab] • [tab=first]First Sign-Up[/tab] • [tab=credits]Credits and Notes[/tab]
‌‌
Here is a little directory for all the important posts about Arianne and the other characters I play as!

Arianne's new profile!
Courtney Nair's profile
Lucretia and Sarah's profiles

Appearance
Arianne stands quite tall at about 5'9 (1,80 m). She's more on the thinner side, though her years of practicing sports have mitigated this. She is not very pale, though she used to look more tan when she lived in Cinnabar Island (and even then, she'd get sunburnt from time to time).
Her hair is black and, when loose, reaches just past her shoulders - though she prefers to keep it more organized most of the time: her eyes are a much lighter shade of brown, instead. An unusual touch comes from her side bangs, which she's dyed of a not very saturated shade of purple before joining Cape College.
The clothes she will be using throughout the journey are mostly jeans, light sweaters or denim jackets, though she is also considering to carry with her something more apt for the summer season, such as short dresses, t-shirts, short trousers and tops (yes, she is quite undecisive about it). Her preferred colors for her clothes include black and dark blue, especially for her trousers, but also lighter, pastel colours. She's already planned out her outfit for the first day of her travel though: black jeans and denim jacket, over a white t-shirt with some red details.
Unlike most of the girls she's seen around the college, she never strays from using backpacks to carry her stuff - her favourite being a quite large gray backpack with purple stitching.

Family
While the girl's family has lived in Cinnabar for generations, it only became a high wealth household relatively recently, when Arianne's father and some friends of his opened a small inn for tourists to stay overnight. Over the course of many years the inn has been expanded to a very renowned hotel: now Arianne's parents really want her, an only child, to carry on their legacy - and this is starting to become a cause of conflict.

Brief history
Arianne could only join the College at 13 years old, when after some failed attempts Professor Palm actually persuaded the girl's parents to let her leave Cinnabar Island. In fact, she never wanted to continue on her father's path, and always dreamed to escape her remote hometown instead.
She started to read, and subsequently listen to music or watch TV series and movies, for that very reason - and her interest was fueled even more by all the tourists she would see walking around Cinnabar Island. When it comes to school, she was on par with most of her peers - but whereas her parents wanted her to focus on maths, Arianne's favourite subjects were literature and, of course, geography.
All these things aside, though, Arianne has lived a quite sheltered and comfortable life in Cinnabar. Sure, the mere thought of living close to a volcano was enough to keep her alert, but no eruptions actually happened during the course of her life.

Personality
Arianne is, in most situations, quite shy and taciturn. She's not the one who usually starts conversations or likes to be part of large crowds - in fact, she only had few close friends in Cinnabar. Admittedly, growing up in a wealthy family made her fairly lazy and disconnected from reality: she in fact might appear air headed and indifferent to a lot of things, at first glance. Furthermore, she tends to run from responsibilities and from other people's commands, something that could get her in trouble at the college.
However, when she's more at ease with the people around her and the environment she's in, Arianne is more open and talkative - overall, a nice person to have around. Despite how she might appear, she's good at heart and cares about not only her friends, but also about all the places and things that help her feel good. Finally, she is quite capable physically and has good stamina - but doesn't like actual demanding tasks as much as practicing sports without any second purpose, and - since she was raised in Cinnabar Island - is very sensitive to cold. Going outside during winter is hard without a parka, a scarf and a woolen beanie.

Dreams or aspirations
Prior to this adventure, Arianne's biggest dream was to leave Cinnabar Island and explore what lied beyond the sea - a feat that she has already achieved partially. She doesn't really know or care about what will happen next, as long as Pokémon remain an important aspect of her life. And on a more specific note, Arianne has always wanted to fly on the back of a Pokémon!
On a more serious note, though, Arianne's desire to explore outside Cinnabar can be seen as running from her responsibilities and from her family to live life in her own terms - and this travel may as well be the perfect opportunity to learn more about herself and accomplish her goal. In short, she knows who she isn't but doesn't really know who she is.

Hobbies
Arianne's most notable hobbies are reading and listening to music, but also swimming. The sea and the Pokémon which lived there have always peaked her interest, as the sea is what separates Cinnabar Island from every other land. Moreover, songs and books let the girl know more about outside Cinnabar Island and acted as a way to escape, even if it was just fiction. During her stay at the college, Arianne tried to pick up different hobbies that could give her similar feelings. For example, she started to explore areas off the beaten paths or to find Pokémon she'd never seen before. She also tried her hand at cycling and skateboarding, not because it was necessary but because she considered that interesting and fun to try. One of the skills that she would like to learn instead, is how to work with Pokémon to solve... practical problems. For example, how to use the battlefield to her advantage, how to surf and fly with Pokémon, maybe even how to help other people who are in danger. She's just not quite there at the moment!

Theme song
Brick by Boring Brick by Paramore - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A63VwWz1ij0

Starter pokémon
Squirtle - ♂
"special" move: Heal Pulse

Roleplay sample
https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=10076231#post10076231
(this I had fun writing! I'm weird. Also, I really do love cats!)

Arianne's image is from https://www.zerochan.net/2007658 (Ruri Kurosaki from Yu-gi-oh Arc-V)
Courtney's image is from https://www.zerochan.net/2796406 (Gudako from Fate/Grand Order)

- 21/03/2020: I've now changed Arianne's age! As per the new character profile, she is currently 14 and about to turn 15 on July, 21st!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Still very much WIP! Not even a trace of css!
Spoiler:
Liking what I see so far! I feel like she and Ralph might not have been friends in school, but know of each other and probably be able to become good friends on the journey!

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
Bruno Dillinger
13 years old - Male - Saffron City

Appearance:

He is about the average height of a normal boy his age, a little shorter even. He usually wears black or grey hoodies, , white t-shirts, blue jeans and sporty shoes which are the only sporty thing about him. He has shoulder-lenght black hair that he usually ties in a ponytail. Physically speaking, he is weak; gets tired really easily and can't really run for more than a minute but it's not as if he needed to get better in that until now.

tl;dr he is very plain looking and doesn't stand out physically speaking. He could easily pass unnoticed weren't it for his ponytail which is the thing that stands out the most.

Family and Friends:

Maya Dillinger: His mother used to be a well-known coordinator from Hoenn who managed to win Master Rank contests in every category. She traveled to Kanto in hopes of a quiet life, away from the pressure and drama of journalists. Her contest team consisted in: Smart, Gengar. Beauty, Milotic. Cute, Delcatty. Cool, Swellow. Tough, Slaking.

Harlod Dillinger: His father used to be a security guard in Saffron's Department Store. He met Maya a little after she was installed in Saffron. He is currently serving three years of prison for a crime he was unfairly found guilty for.

Jackpot: An abandoned kantonian Meowth who was adopted by the Dillingers. He likes shiny and round objects and hunting Rattata. I really do love cats.

Deborah Cormac: A sailor girl from Vermilion who is also in her journey in Cape College. She has been his friend since they were 3 years old. She's a lively, energetic girl who fears nothing, but she's clumsy and a little annoying.

Brieff Story:

Bruno never showed any interest in any hobby or Pokémon (aside from Jackpot and the ones his mom had with her, especially Gengar), which led him to not stand out in a lot of stuff that wasn't academic. In fact, his actual interest in Pokémon didn't start until his father's incident occured; he knew that the veredict was unfair, but nobody would listen to a kid. He wanted to make a change, but there was no way for him to do so; that's when he thought that, if he got a good reputation, he could make himself worth listening. And what better way to build a reputation in a world where Pokémon Battles were an everyday thing?

When Professor Palm visited him, he wasn't very convinced due to his shyness and obvious lack of interest. Bruno never knew what it was that Prof. Palm saw in him that made him change his opinion, but he wouldn't make him regret it, and it was just like that.

Just as in every other place, Bruno didn't make an effort to stand out in activities other than the academic ones in Cape College either. He had great grades and was a decent battler, but had not many friends aside from Deborah. Some kids approached him and tried to talk with him, but maintaining a conversation wasn't something Bruno could do and that just drove most of them away. He was the smart one of the class, but the one no one knew about.

Personality:

He is shy around most people, especially people older than him. He doesn't like to stand out much. He likes to see every situation in the most logical way, which sometimes ends with him being pessimistic about things. He doesn't feel comfortable in extremely loud spaces and despises loud noises. He's afraid of a lot of things, but the most notable fear is the one he feels about Rattata. Sometimes, he is so immersed in his own thoughts that he even discusses with them, he usually has these internal debates in a low voice so no one can hear him monologuing, but there are times when he does it loud enough so someone else can notice him, but that happens mostly when he is desperate. He doesn't have a preference for any type or kind of Pokémon, he's fine with it as long as they are easy to train.

Dreams or Aspirations:

His main aspiration is winning the reputation of someone worth listening for good and make a change. How will he do the change, he has many ideas, but none of them seem to be very realistic for now.

Hobbies:

He likes playing with Jackpot and enjoys taking care of it. He also likes solving puzzles and do whatever activity that make him think a lot. Despite his hate against loud noises, he enjoys karaoke, but he doesn't know a lot of bands to actually make it totally enjoyable.

Theme Song:

Starter:

Gospel/Gastly (Male), special move: Hyper Voice

Roleplay Sample:

It's actually the old one, but I'm to lazy to change it.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Let's see if I can do this right...
Spoiler:
Interesting SU! I will warn a little bit to not make him too flawless. Not being very physically strong or socially apt is a sort of common way to justify being intelligent with a vengeance. As long as you'll have fun RPing him, this is perfectly fine for this RP though ^^

You're accepted! Welcome :D

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
finished my su unless anything needs changin'! :>
I think I got all the information we needed even though you didn't type out the SU information categories. So okay then ;)

The character is lovable and I so want him to team up with Ralph somehow at some time, maybe from time to time haha. I'll get back to you about the potential starter swap today.

Accepted!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
The sign up is... pretty much done! It still needs css and some minor tweaks, tho.
Image is actually this fanart of Ruri Kurosaki from yugioh ARC-V with some css filters above, because I'm bad at finding images like this.

Spoiler:
That is lovely ^^ Welcome to the RP!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
ok im officially stating my intent for casey to have charmander with bone rush :P
but u said real stick

OH ok the move but he just uses the stick lol adorbs

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024

Cid

Years
Here it is! Sorry for posting it so late!! Hope I can edit this a bit based on everyone else's since I haven't had the time to read the other characters.

I really do love cats

Credit goes to Vendily for the Yellow Stars CSS template, and FedUpHero750 from Starmen for the art!

Spoiler:

David Alexander

Hometown: Vermilion City

Appearance

David is a 13 year old boy with blond hair and blue eyes. He's a short kid, but he does have long arms, and he's taller than his younger brother. He is kind of average in build, so he's not too scrawny, and not too stocky either. To elaborate on some of his characteristic qualities-- David has a few scrapes and nicks on his knees, most of it from playing around in the streets of Vermilion City. To top it all off, he currently has a band-aid on his cheek from cutting himself with a thorny bush, because he was trying to retrieve a frisbee.

When it comes to what he wears everyday, David likes long-sleeves, striped shirts, cargo shorts, and sneakers. He is open to wearing any sort of costume if a role requires it, but other than that, he doesn't have a lot of knowhow with how to dress himself. Thus, he sticks to what he's used to.​

Family

Coming from a middle-class family, David grew up in a relatively normal household. David's father Peter is an electrical engineer, and his mother Jean is a stay-at-home mom. He has a younger brother named Thomas, who is three years David's junior. Funnily enough, David picks on Thomas often, and used to make him cry a lot. Apart from those four, the family used to have a family pet, Peter's female Arcanine. She was blessed with a puppy, a Growlithe, shortly before passing away.​

Brief history

David joined the school at age 11. Before that, he went to an elementary school in Vermilion City. As a kid, David used to want to become an engineer like his dad, but his parents quickly realized from his performance in school that he wasn't very smart. Thankfully, he had a passion for other things: the arts, and Pokemon battles. As a result, he was encouraged by his father to pursue those instead, and hearing that from his dad, David was happy to oblige. As a kid, he would play with his brother and his neighbors often. He took singing lessons, but he wasn't very good at it. He also played small parts in community theatre, and in those roles he did pretty good, making his parents proud.

When it comes to his performance in school, it's a bit of a miracle that he was allowed to go on the Pokemon journey after just two years, considering his lack of book smarts. People have low expectations of him passing on his first try, but he is determined to do his best.​

Personality

David is a pretty friendly kid-- passionate, energetic, and ready for anything. As a byproduct of his fun-loving nature, he's kind of a class clown. He tries to make his peers and his teachers laugh, sometimes cheering up the mood when the class gets too serious. He also cares about his grades a lot, even though he's not very smart. This is a testament to his determination to do good, and to make his parents proud.

Unfortunately, that's where David's good qualities stop. On being a class clown, David thinks he's funny, but oftentimes he's not, to the point where others find him annoying. When it comes to things that upset him, like losing a game or being treated unfairly, David is angered easily. It gets hard for people to deal with these issues of his, because he doesn't know how to calm down when these situations happen. Getting a bad grade in school, which happens often, really upsets him. He cares way too much about what other people think of him, including what his parents think of him. He strives for other people's approval. And to make matters worse, he is also incredibly indecisive. Last, but certainly not the least, he does not have a good moral compass yet. He would pick fame and fortune over people who actually care about him, often hurting people in the process. Suffice it to say, he still has a lot of growing up to do.​

Hobbies

David likes adventure and anything that gets him active. He likes track and field, basketball, and Pokemon ping pong. When it comes to the arts, the kid is a horrible singer, but he loves to sing anyway. He has pretty decent acting chops for a boy his age. For example, he can cry on cue, and he has found a lot of use for this in the small roles that he's played. Finally, he loves to eat, which complements his venturesome hobbies.​

Dreams or aspirations

David wants to become the most successful actor in Unova one day, on top of being the best Pokemon trainer in the world. He also wants to do musicals in between movies, if given the chance. He is a bit scared of failing the Pokemon journey, but he has faith that his determination would overcome anything. This includes the possible shortcomings he'll experience, considering his mediocre performance in school.​

Theme song

Spoiler: Gusty Garden Galaxy from Super Mario Galaxy

Starter Pokémon

growlithe.gif

Growlithe (M)
Bite / Roar / Ember / Morning Sun​

Growlithe is the son of his dad's old female Arcanine, and became the Alexanders' only family pet after its mother passed away. David ended up bringing Growlithe to school in Cerulean, becoming its trainer. Growlithe misses its mom, as well as Peter, Jean, and Thomas, but is willing to accompany David and become his partner. It's still a young pup and has little experience in battling.​

Roleplay sample

"Hey, no fair!"

Thomas tries to reach for his older brother's raised arm, but David remains steady with a smirk on his face. "If you want it back, Tommy, go buy us some ice cream."

"Come on, David, I just want my plushie!"

"Hey, mom gave you money for us to buy two ice cream cones. You can do that, right?"

Thomas frowns and tries one last time to reach his Pikachu plushie, to no avail. He looks down and sighs before walking away, hand in his pocket.

David looks at his brother and smiles, feeling very proud of himself. He sits down the gazebo and stares at the water. The sea south of Vermilion is still as serene as ever. There are no cruise liners in sight, so the horizon is unblocked from view. The sun is shining bright in the early afternoon. There is a slight breeze that David can feel brushing his cheeks, slightly ruffling his blond hair. This is the perfect weather to eat ice cream with his brother. He wishes he could live here again, but Cerulean City is where he goes to school now. In some ways he's only mean to his brother because he rarely gets to interact with Thomas anymore. David doesn't admit it, but he cares a lot about Thomas. He looks at Thomas's Pikachu plush in fondness.

A lass and her Meowth passes by, seemingly enjoying the good weather. The Meowth makes eye contact with David, and David acknowledges it with a smile. It smiles back and meows, before hurrying towards its trainer, who was too busy gazing at the ocean. The sound of the waves calms David, enough to make him feel drowsy. Shortly after, he hears his brother running back with two ice cream cones slightly melted on his hands. This effectively shakes off his drowsiness. David reaches for one and thanks Thomas, who sits next to him and wipes his free hand with his shorts. Thomas takes his Pikachu plushie with his still-sticky free hand and continues eating his ice cream. David starts to eat his.

Vanilla. He wonders if Casteliacones taste even better than this, because Vermilion's ice cream is already pretty good by his standards. It has to be, since it's the land of PokeStar Studios and Musicals. When he becomes a famous actor, he'll buy all the Casteliacones he would want. David comforts himself with the thought.​

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Here it is!
Cute character! Will be fun to see how he fares with his Growlithe. Normally you were not supposed to know your starter bforehand, but perhaps Palm saw how much Growlithe meant to David and let him keep it at school and use it for his journey. So that's fine :) And Morning Sun as the move, as we just said on Discord.

Welcome to the RP!

I've allowed the currently accepted trainers to start posting in the IC thread. You will find it here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=10076787#post10076787

Short or long posts are fine, and feel free to write about battling other rookie trainers or capturing the wild pokémon. I recommend that after you have done something that you assume might earn you levels (mainly battling or using moves somehow), you end your post and wait for me to hand out levels. I will do this in short GM posts in the IC thread :)

Until we're full cast, please don't do the Nugget Bridge quest yet.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 24, 2024
"I'm gonna do it all! Nothing will hold me back!"

Melody Hughes / Female / 15 Years Old / Celadon Town

sOHQhvM.jpg

Appearance

Melody stands at a height of roughly 4'9", making her quite a bit short for her age. She has long, chocolate brown hair that easily reaches down to her legs and bright olive-green eyes. Rather than let her hair hang loose and free, Melody prefers to wear her hair up into two twintails, often with the most of her hair being tucked into two rather messy looking buns. A bit of a tomboy at heart, Melody very seldom will wear anything resembling a dress or sandals. The girl instead feels more comfortable wearing things such as shorts, sneakers, and various tank tops. In fact the only thing truly feminine about her style of dress are the several piercings that adorn her left ear. Melody keeps all of her training goods packed away into a dark green backpack.​

Family

Up until attending Cape College, Melody lives with her mother and older sister. Her mother makes a living working as a nurse within Celadon Town's Pokémon Center. Her older twin sister, Emily, decided not to embrace the life of a Pokemon trainer. Rather, she decided to finish schooling and then study to become a teacher herself. Melody's father, Cliff, used to live with the family as well. However, since her father is a Pokemon trainer himself. The man had began his career as a trainer at the age of 15 years old, much like Melody is now. However, he rarely stops by home, which leaves a noticeable void in the family's lives. The family makes its home in a quaint, little house close by the Pokémon Center where Melody's mother works.​

Brief History

Born and raised in Celadon Town, Melody lived a somewhat happy life with her twin sister Emily, who happened to be her older by roughly five minutes. The two girls lived in the town with their mother, Veronica, who made a living as a nurse in the town's Pokémon Center. They also lived with their father, Clifford Hughes, who happened to have somewhat of a following as a famous, albeit local, Pokémon trainer within the Kanto region.

The family was always a very well-off household. While they weren't exactly rich by any means, the combined income from their mother along with Cliff's work as a professional Pokémon trainer always helped to provide a warm place for the girls to sleep and food in their belly. Melody and Emily took after their parents in very unique ways. Emily, quiet and reserved, was always interested in her mother's work. She loved visiting the Pokémon Center whenever she could, eventually to the point where all the staff inside knew her by a first name basis. She began to dream about treating and helping various injured Pokémon across the region, and it was only natural that she eventually began to put those dreams into focus as she began to study at the renown Cape College. Melody, on the other hand, began to take after her father. She became absolutely addicted to the thought of becoming a famous Pokémon trainer just like her old man. She would often daydream about traveling across the region, taking on all sorts of challenges and trainers, and even taking on the Indigo League itself to become a Pokémon champion! Needless to say that when she found out her sister was going to be enrolling within the college, Melody begged and pleaded to do the same to help make her own dreams a reality.

Unfortunately, things did not remain as happy and carefree as the two twins would have liked for too much longer. Shortly before the duo would have began their educations at Cape College, their father simply just... up and vanished without so much as a word to his family. Their mother was absolutely devastated and the twins were beside themselves with concern. Why in the world would their father just walk out on them like that? The family would soon get their answers. It wasn't long before Clifford Hughes would begin to make waves throughout the Pokémon trainer world. He began to make more and more appearances in various tournaments and competitions scattered throughout the Kanto region and his performance in them began to increase as well. The devastating part however, was when their old man denied even having a family, let alone a wife. It was absolutely crushing to Melody's mother and Emily took it very hard as well. Melody however, was fueled with a burning anger that she had never experienced before. She quickly came to detest her father, just the very mention of his name often being enough to put her in a foul mood.

While most would think this would dampen her dreams of becoming a Pokémon trainer, it only served to increase Melody's drive. Melody vowed that not only would she surpass him in skill, but she would find him, deal him a humiliating defeat and force him to go back home to his family where he belonged.​

Personality

A generally positive thinker with energy to spare. Melody is one to approach every challenge with a smile and a will to never give up, no matter how difficult it may seem. Melody is generally a very friendly girl, always willing to greet everyone with a smile and lend an ear to anyone who may need it. A tomboy by nature, Melody always spent a good deal of time outside playing games like baseball instead of playing with dolls and the like. Because of this, she prides herself on being tough and a bit stronger than most girls her age. Because of her hyper active tendencies, Melody often has a hard time managing to keep quiet and still at points. This has been a problem for her as long as she can remember, often getting her into trouble when she was in school for not being able to keep still during class. She also has a habit to start rambling away while talking, letting her imagination get the best of her as she lets the endless possibilities of something run through her mind. Always one to be a bit on the clumsy side, sneaking about is not her strong suit by any means. Melody is absolutely terrified of heights.​

Aspirations

Melody has always dreamed about embarking on a Pokémon journey of her own. Facing trainers in epic battles, meeting and forming an unstoppable team of Pokémon, traveling across Kanto and seeing all the region has to offer... The girl wants to experience it all. As she grew up, Melody began to find another desire building into her dreams of a career as a trainer: finding and confronting her father. The girl feels that she would only be a successful trainer if she is able to meet her father and defeat him properly in a Pokémon battle. Because of this, she has made it her goal to surpass him in skill and while keeping her family close, instead of abandoning them as he did.​

Hobbies

Melody's hobbies include anything in the great outdoors. Always being so full of energy, the girl adores spending as much time as she can out there. In partiuclar, she absolutely adores going on bike rides and swimming. Oddly enough, Melody is an avid artist. She is known quite often to unwind after a busy day by just doodling away in her sketchbook shortly before turning in for the night.​

Pokémon

2025-Shiny-Pikachu.png

Alph The Pikachu| Male | Bashful | Very Finicky | Signal Beam

RP Sample

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9968726&postcount=3

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
"Are you ready?! It's time for the fun to start!"

Name: Noel Yukino
Trainer Class: Harlequin
Place of Birth: Saffron City

Childhood/Family Life: The Yukino group were few of the best entertainers in all of Kanto. They became a world wide name, with the Yukino family at the front of it all. Noel herself was born and raised in the city of Saffron, the only child of her mother and father. Her mother and father were entertainers who did stuff like magic tricks, or acts that were humorous! Growing up, she loved watching her father and mother perform with their own pokemon, and it deeply inspired her to one day, perform in front of a crowd of her own, with her own partner pokemon.

While her dad and her mom are quite proud of her new goal, they also pondered, why entertain people? For if Noel didn't know her reasons for why she wants to entertain people, she could never obtain her goal. Turning 12, she decided to enter Cape College. Perhaps if she were to learn the in and outs of becoming a trainer, she would also become skilled enough to entertain as much people as she can. Though, her own reasons of becoming a entertainer were only added to another question of why she want to become a pokemon trainer. For now, her sights were set on becoming stronger, and becoming a performer.

Personality/Virtues/Skills: A fun-loving and energetic girl, Noel is very theatrical and loves to entertain people, traits he seems to inherited from both her parents. She idolizes her parents, and the rest of the Yukino group very much and wishes to become an entertainer like them one day. Noel has two sides of her: as to what she calls a "entertainer persona", Noel acts like a fool to have fun doing certain tasks and while she interacts with people. She uses quick catchphrases like "It's time for the fun to start!" as a means to transition to her fun loving persona. However, from this, people are often baffled, and believe Noel doesn't take things in life too seriously because of her buffoonery.

Deep down however, part of Noel's real self has a good deal of less self-confidence. She has a habit of shying away or hiding her face whenever she does something embarrassing or if something were to break her confidence. She can easily fall into a state of depression from this, and it can take her a while to come back from. Still, as she tries to mature, she will always come back to her feet eventually.

Noel likes Fairy type pokemon especially; they were all cute, and flashy; perfect for a show! She also enjoys baking sweets, and sewing new outfits for herself, or for anyone else that needs it. Make-up is one of her passions too; after all, only the right sort of make up is necessary to look good!

Pokemon:

Spr_2s_035.png
CLEFAIRY - Luna - Female - Quirky - Flatter

RP Sample: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9987254&postcount=73

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Miles
Vulpix grew to Lv 6!

Casey
Charmander grew to Lv 7!