• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Community Events: It's time for luv! ?

Luvdisc

Happy Valentine's Day! ❤️
Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2024
It's time for luv! ♥

Luv is in the air
Hey there PokéCommunity! Happy Valentine's Day! This is a wonderful time of year where you can share your love and admiration with those you care for. Here at PokéCommunity, I, Luvdisc, want to be your Cupid!

If you have a Valentine message for the member you secretly admire you can now send it to me via Private Message and I will pass on the luv! All you need to do is let me know who you want to send the message to and I will send that Lovely Kiss right into their PM box! Here's the template you can use for your lovely messages:

Dear [username],

[message]

Love from your Secret Admirer (or your username if you prefer)
kL6fJf7.gif

Don't worry, I won't reveal your true identity (unless you want me to!), or even show your message to anybody but the one you admire! You have until February 14th at 11:59PM EST to submit your messages.

I am PokéCommunity's Cupid and I'm here to spread the Luv(disc).

Years
I don't like Valentine's Day at all but I really love that we do this. Such a cute idea and people say the sweetest things.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
I always looked forward to this!

Cute event; might make some messages for some members and staff soon. :]

Years
We're getting a ton of letters already, and PC was down for a good chunk of the last two days. Good on you all and keep spreading the love. <3

Excited to send mine!!

MadHatter62

The Master of Sticks
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 26, 2017
Interesting idea. Now I need to find someone to secretly stalk admire/admire me.

Years
I don't believe that online relationship is true love, because you don't know who the person you think you love is, and you never saw him/her in reality. It's very unlikely that a online relationship can turn to a real relationship. And even if it do so, the relationship can end really fast, what I experienced from other people who did online relationships.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
I don't believe that online relationship is true love, because you don't know who the person you think you love is, and you never saw him/her in reality. It's very unlikely that a online relationship can turn to a real relationship. And even if it do so, the relationship can end really fast, what I experienced from other people who did online relationships.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Girl what

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years

Happy Valentine's Day!

Sir, it's just a fun event. It's not that deep.

anyway, I'm gonna send messages to people but I'm not gonna be anonymous about it, lol.

Edit: I sent one. I'm not expecting any myself, but eh. xD

Last edited:

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
Years
Of course, I don't expect myself getting a VD message. Both here, and in real life. I don't think I'm considered to be lovable in real life. I'm kinda lovable on the internet, unless you consider someone who loves making some people look like idiots on Twitter without them even noticing or talking about it lovable.

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
Whoever sent me one you're super sweet and you made me smile tyvm

Back