• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're Banned (Pokémon Style) ! [Remember to make every post Pokémon related!]

Nineray

Green Okido
Years
MeowthOshaOMG.jpg

Banned cause Oshawott and Chainsaw meowth saw me on palkias back with cyndaquil and i caught them in masterballs now they belong to me and they are mine. To complete my plan palkia and i disappeared.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
MeowthOshaOMG.jpg

Banned cause Oshawott and Chainsaw meowth saw me on palkias back with cyndaquil and i caught them in masterballs now they belong to me and they are mine. To complete my plan palkia and i disappeared.
YOUR PLAN?! You mean, you have an evil plan now?! Luckily, you and Palkia teleported to Dawn's basement(because it's not usually inhabited and you didn't know I was kept here.)
NINERAY: Go Meowth and Oshawott! Subdue Darkpokeball while I take Dialga and Palkia to complete my plan!
MEOWTH: Releasing me was a mistake...you should've known that when pokemon don't respect their trainers...*revs up chainsaw*...they don't obey. >: D
*SLICE!*
OSHAWOTT: Osha?
DARKPOKEBALL: Chainsaw Meowth, get Osha back to Hikari10. Meanwhile, I'll go after Dialga and Palkia...wherever they went.

darkpokeball

Years
BANNED! because Chainsaw Meowth returned Julian the Cute Oshawott to Hikari10!

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: You can thank me now. By the way, did you know your Oshawott is very cute?

*Meanwhile*
DARKPOKEBALL: Where in the world did Dialga and Palkia go? Next poster, you wanna help meh?

Nineray

Green Okido
Years
Banned cause Dialga and Palkia told me not to help you and my evil plan is 99 percent done.

Dialga; ROAAAAAAAR
Palkia:RAAAAAAAOR
Nineray: Yes thats Right now i have the Weather Trio Dialga Palika and 7 Dittos (I defy laws of pokemon, i can carry 12 pokemon) Now dittos you all become the decoys of me and my other pokemon!
Dittos: Ditto.
Nineray: Now time to disappear and complete the 1%. Rayquaza lets fly into space.

darkpokeball

Years
BANNED! for being a complete copycat! Urk...
CHAINSAW MEOWTH: Hikari10, since I returned Oshawott, you should go return Dialga and Palkia to me. That's your job! Cosmotone, it's up to you to stop Nineray from completing his 1%!

DARKPOKEBALL: Alright, let's do this! Darkpokeball, Meowth, Hikari, and Cosmotone vs. Nineray!
CHAINSAW MEOWTH: Hikari hasn't accepted yet though.
DARKPOKEBALL: She hasn't declined either. Come on, let's go!

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Banned for letting Nineray proceed.
Me: *lets Giratina out* Everyone keeps forgetting that you're here. I'm surprised that they haven't gone and captured you yet. Okay here's the plan. *lets out other Pokemon* First Giratina will suck all the Pokemon into the reverse world except Rayquaza, who's in space atm. Deoxys will fly with Articuno into space. Lucario, then determine which Pokemon are Ditto with your Aura. Take them out with Electivire and Archeops. Empoleon, take out the real Groudon. And last, Sceptile, take out Kyogre. Lets MOVE!

Nineray

Green Okido
Years
Banned Cause my evil mission is complete it acutely was complete long ago. My plan was for darkpokeball to have a plan then me get trapped in a pokeball have cosmotone join him me go missing and then reveal my plan. Dialga and Palkia? I never had either of them they we're Zoroarks. The real ones are in the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon World. What was the point of my plan? To obtain the cyndaquil i now have. In other word yes We all went on a wild goose chase to find the legendaries and create a new world. Take my advice dont go to the pmd world pokemon are like 100 times stronger there.

darkpokeball

Years
BANNED! for making us go through ALL that for a freaking Cyndaquil!
CHAINSAW MEOWTH: The PMD world? That's a far way off!
DARKPOKEBALL: How the heck are we going to get--oh.
CHAINSAW MEOWTH: What?! What?
DARKPOKEBALL: We have to die. THose who die for a heroic cause in our world end up in the PMD world.
CHAINSAW MEOWTH: A heroic cause? How are we supposed to do that?
DARKPOKEBALL: Hmm....let me think...

darkpokeball

Years
BANNED! because Cyndaquil is a good dancer...that could give lessons to the BAD dancer that is Pikachu! If Cyndaquil could give lessons...that'd be heroic!
CHAINSAW MEOWTH: Bro...we'd have to die. How do we die in dance lessons?
DARKPOKEBALL: ;) I don't think Nineray will be too willing to loan his Cyndaquil to us...so in doing so, we have to steal Cyndaquil...
CHAINSAW MEOWTH: And Nineray will kill us in the process! It's perfect! Let's go!

Back