• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

most hours playtime in a game V 2.0

Nerdy Mojo

No Lifer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
what games have you all clocked the most hours in and how many hours did you have?

miy top times are in
Elder Scrolls Oblivion-670 hours
Elder Scrolls Morrowind-500 hours
Sacred 2 Fallen Angel-240 hours
Elder Scrolls Skyrim-182 hours
Harvest Moon Friends of Mineral Town-86 hours

i haz no life

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Pokemon Heart Gold 500++ Hours.

That's about it.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Lol yall think yall are no lives. Check this out.

6150 Hours in Runescape over a period of 8 years
2842 Hours in WoW over a period of 4 years
About 250 hours in Skyrim
About 300 to 450 hours in Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald/Diamond/HG together
About 225 Hours in White/Black/White 2/Black 2 together

That's the highest amounts of games.
Which all and all isn't really that bad in the long run. About 2 hours a day on Runescape and about 2 hours a day on WoW. Lot less than a real no life.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I can't give you specific hours because I don't have all the hours I have accumulated on this game, especially all the hours I spent playing around without saving, but I'm pretty sure the game with the most hours is Tales of Symphonia. Spent a whole summer playing the game, for one, and then all the playthroughs I have gone through and so forth.

Second to that would be the Pokemon games. Not sure if Silver or Ruby since I lost both those games. More recently I think it would either be Soul Silver or Pearl; I would have to turn on my games and see.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Hope this counts.... if I could accumulate all the hours I spent playing Sim City 4 from when I first bought it in 2005 till now 2012 I would clock in more than 18,000 hours - about 5-7 hours a week.

other games: estimated
400 hours - GTA 4
3,100 hours - Bubsy: In Claws Encouters of the Furred Kind
600 hours - Conker's Bad Fur Day

Aeon.

Carrion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2016
I don't have an exact number, but I like to estimate I have ~6000 hours accumulated on my Animal Crossing games together in the span of 9 years.

Years
Many hours have gone into games like Silent Hill 2, Tales of Symphonia, Dragon Warrior Monsters and Pokemon, but I max'd out my clock on Pokemon Emerald when I was really playing it; mainly shiny hunting. XD​

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years
Tales of Symphonia: Over 3 months of playtime (approximately, I deleted countless files)
Borderlands: Over 1 month of playtime (endgame farming and working on my guide that covers every single chest in the game)
Pokemon Platinum: 2 Weeks, 17 hours, 33 minutes

Back