• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Why, here we are, back at food again. So predictable lol.

I LOVE Doritos! Which cheese is mine and not yours? NACHO CHEESE.
Lol yeah. One of the best snacks I've ever tasted.

Oh, and have you ever noticed that most of those packet snacks are not really a bag of chips, but more a bag of air? I always question their motives of making such huge packaging when all the space the chips are going to fill ends up taking less than 1/4 of the entire bag. :|

...oh wait, are we talking about a certain food from Taco Bell? Oh well nvm lol

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I'm a total sucker for food even though I'm supposed to cut down on some of them...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Foooooooooood

has actually been sort of a hit and miss to me lately. sometimes i would feel ill looking at food but at the same time want food because i'm hungry so in the end i'll eat something i can look at and not feel ill doing so. idk it's strange but hey as long as i'm still eating and not starving myself or something.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
I don't like to eat food when I'm multi-tasking. I've just had my lunch a few mins ago sooooooo

Multi-tasking is really hard when you are on a computer and you can't leave a trace you used it, nevermind store cookies (COOKIES = FOOD = GOOD). I have to type in my password every 10 minutes on two to three different forums.

TY

Im always eating food, whether it be chips or fries or whatever there is near me.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
When I'm offered free food, I tend to just, like, gobble it up like there's no tomorrow. I really should try to fix that... though it does seem like I'm improving.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
I always call Taco Bell, Toxic Hell. XD

I eat when I want to. Some days I'll eat a lot, others I can go almost the entire day without eating. Except for breakfast, I need my breakfast. One day in my foods and nutrition class, we were watching a movie about anorexia. During the class period, I ate a bag of popcorn, three granola bars, some cheese its, and a cookie. I don't think I have to worry if I have anorexia or not. The teacher laughed when I dumped out all my snacks, I offered to share, but nobody took me up on it.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I eat food whenever I feel hungry, but I try not to eat anything when I'm multi-tasking. They just make my mind wander off to somewhere and make it harder for me to get my work done. xD I never eat or drink anything (other than water, of course) three hours before bed, though. If you do eat before going to bed, then you'll be gaining fat rather quickly, because your body burn very little calories while it's at rest.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Gurgle gurgle unless you're sleepwalking that is gurgle gurgle
I don't like eating extra food because meh, let somebody else buy it for me XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back