• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Digimon: Operation Digipedia

Should I change the starter Digimon from Jyarimon, Puttimon, and Punimon?

• Yes, replace them respectively with Botamon, WhiteBotamon, and Nyokimon.

Votes: 18 50.0%
  • No, keep them how they are

Votes: 18 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loonie

Mischievous Gamer
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2012
Another problem my budmons is lvl 100
but it doesnt evolve ......... does he have an evolution?

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2014
Where is the download link, or is it just for beta testers?

ignore my last post, i'm part idiot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2014
Quick couple of questions.
1.) What level does the Veedramon evolution line occur?
2.) Where can i find kudamon, Veemon,Leopardmon, and andromon?
3.) How do you DNA digivolve?

Epitaph93

Intermediate Digidestined
Years
Another problem my budmons is lvl 100
but it doesnt evolve ......... does he have an evolution?

He should digivolve into Minomon or Tanemon at level 3. I'll take a look at it when I get a chance.

Quick couple of questions.
1.) What level does the Veedramon evolution line occur?
2.) Where can i find kudamon, Veemon,Leopardmon, and andromon?
3.) How do you DNA digivolve?

I think I made him a trade evolution for now, but he shows up between Pewter and Mt. Moon if you want to catch him.

I answered the veemon question a few posts ago. The rest of those digimon aren't in the game yet.

Read the DNA Digivolution section to see which digimon DNA digivolve. Once you have one of the pairs go to Gennai's lab and talk to the assistant in the same area as Gennai. He should be standing next to a big machine on the left side of the room.

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2014
1.) Where is koromon obtainable from?
2.) Which of the royal knights are available currently?
3.) Hack looks pretty sweet from what i can tell so far, except there are random pokemon lol.
4.) i found hagurumon is it safe to assume he will digivolve into hiandromon? (got him from beating the karate master).

Last edited:

stocko

Toast Engineer
Years
1.) Where is koromon obtainable from?
2.) Which of the royal knights are available currently?
3.) Hack looks pretty sweet from what i can tell so far, except there are random pokemon lol.
4.) i found hagurumon is it safe to assume he will digivolve into hiandromon? (got him from beating the karate master).

1. You can get Koromon from Digivolving Jyarimon if Attack = Defence. I think that's the only way at the moment. (Correct me if I'm wrong Epi)
2.Omnimon (DNA digivolving MetalGarurumon with WarGreymon), Magnamon (Sun stone to Veemon, I don't think it's been replaced with the Golden digiegg yet).
3. We appreciate that :) We haven't completely added all the digimon that we are planning on adding yet.
4.As of yet, Hagurumon has no digivolutions. I'm sure that'll change soon enough :)

When you talk to old man in Route 1 the game crash...

Epitaph was just using him for testing purposes, thanks for reporting that though!

What is the strongest digimon (by base stats)? Zeedmilleniummon?

If I recall correctly, it is Omnimon. (Again, correct me if I'm wrong Epitaph!)

Hit us up with an email when you get the chance Epitaph, haven't heard from you in a while.

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2014
what current megas are available? I know dorugoramon doesn't have his mega yet, neither does seadramon and magna-angemon.

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2012
What do I use to patch this to a firered rom? I tried both lunar Ips and tsukuyomi neither seemed to work.

Loonie

Mischievous Gamer
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2012
what current megas are available? I know dorugoramon doesn't have his mega yet, neither does seadramon and magna-angemon.

I think their are no mega forms currently in this first beta release so far...
I played the game so far and this beta ends at torrent city ..... so as i can say My pokemons are all lvl 100 and are already evolved except my lvl 100 budmon =( ... and also as i can se when my Angemon evolved into Magnaangemon It became a crobat so that means no mega evolutions currently in this beta.. hope this is help full to you

stocko

Toast Engineer
Years

Ummm, not too many as a large amount of megas are quite big making their sprites really hard to make look decent.
But here we go:
WarGreymon, Omnimon, Imperialdramon (Dragon, Fighter and Paladin modes), MetalGarurumon, MaloMyotismon, Phoenixmon, MarineAngemon.

A few of them probably have no current way of getting, they are there though.

What do I use to patch this to a firered rom? I tried both lunar Ips and tsukuyomi neither seemed to work.

You may not have used a clean FireRed rom. Make sure it's English version 1.0. I use LunarIPS to do it, it works perfectly fine for me.

I think their are no mega forms currently in this first beta release so far...
I played the game so far and this beta ends at torrent city ..... so as i can say My pokemons are all lvl 100 and are already evolved except my lvl 100 budmon =( ... and also as i can se when my Angemon evolved into Magnaangemon It became a crobat so that means no mega evolutions currently in this beta.. hope this is help full to you

I just posted in the previous answer the currently inserted Megas. Use that if you want a Mega. There is Mega digivolutions, just not a whole bunch. We are all hard at work getting more sprites and just getting the digimon ready in general!

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
I really like the story, it sound awesome, I never played digimon, or know anything about it, mixing it with pokemon sounds like a really awesome idea!
I hope this hack comes out as well as you hope! :D
Good luck!

EmilieAutumn

Gothic, Music, Romantic & more
Years
OMG i can't believe, a beta/alpha game!!!!! ^_^ i'm sooooooo happy!!!! i'll play NOW! thnks guys

Loonie

Mischievous Gamer
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2012
I just posted in the previous answer the currently inserted Megas. Use that if you want a Mega. There is Mega digivolutions, just not a whole bunch. We are all hard at work getting more sprites and just getting the digimon ready in general!

O.o Sorry about that... haven't read that part hehehe =)

Years
This hack looks pretty awesome, I always wanted a digimon/pokemon crossover game. I also really want to help and in my spare time I will try to make some back sprites but I never made any before.

Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2022
my entire route 3 messes up anytime I open the menu, or fight a trainer when the first girl is still visible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back