• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Platinum hack: Pokémon Flawless Platinum

Years
  • Seen Nov 14, 2017
Heads up for future downloaders. The "teleport to eterna city when wiped out after bike" hasn't been fixed yet and there doesn't seem to be an alternate method to go back. I tried making a new house (or even just an NPC) that could warp you back to your hometown, but hacking DS is way different than in GBA. Add the fact that most tools are not user friendly so yeah. I failed lol anyone hava fix? I don't want to restart the game lol

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Dec 31, 2017
So there is no patched version of the game all ship shape and ready to go because of the rules here in Pokecommunity, however you do have the patch for the game that you can use to patch a .nds file to get the hack (imagine you're typing something on Microsoft Word and you want to paste something in like an image or text to your document, that's a [very] rough explanation of what your doing, just pasting new stuff to what you already have).

- To start, you're gonna need to find a Pokemon Platinum rom online with the EXACT file name: "3541 - Pokemon Platinum Version (US)(XenoPhobia)" (no quotes). This you'll have to find yourself as it's illegal and against the rules here to distribute links to rom sites.

- Then go to the folder that says "Patches" and go to the program "DeltaPatcherLite.exe". From there pick out your original file (the Pokemon Platinum rom) and the XDelta patch (I assume that you're supposed pick out one of the .xdelta files in the folder [I recommend just picking either the "normal mode" or "challenge mode" ones]).

- Then click "Patch" and if you've done everything right, then hopefully you'll be able to play your hack!

I found a nds file but still everytime I try to patch it it doesn't work it keeps giving me error (unless thats supposed to happen)

Omg! I finally found out how to patch it, thanks!
I've played it all day :D
Can you please help me I was having the exact same issue I use the 3541 and the other file and applied the challenge mode patch and its still giving me an error can you please explain what you did and help me

Heads up for future downloaders. The "teleport to eterna city when wiped out after bike" hasn't been fixed yet and there doesn't seem to be an alternate method to go back. I tried making a new house (or even just an NPC) that could warp you back to your hometown, but hacking DS is way different than in GBA. Add the fact that most tools are not user friendly so yeah. I failed lol anyone hava fix? I don't want to restart the game lol

Im assuming you figured out how to patch this so can you please help me everytime I try and patch the game with challenge mode it keeps giving me an error

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Nov 14, 2017
Im assuming you figured out how to patch this so can you please help me everytime I try and patch the game with challenge mode it keeps giving me an error

I'm not sure what problems you're encountering but I just dl'ed the patch and patched it. It worked smooth on mine.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 30, 2017
I have just defeated team galactic in Eterna City and whenever go to get a bike from the bike shop owner, Cynthia does not appear to give me the togepi egg and the bike shop owner only gives me 20 cherish balls. Is there any way to fix this?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 16, 2018
Er, guys, I need help. After beating Jupiter and going to the bike shop, Cynthia didn't show up to deliver the Togepi egg, like the game's script supposed to. I'd also like to tell that I've been using cheats, so did broke the game by missing out on the scripted event ?

(By the way, game has been running fine since then, but since then, I'm worried that I might've fucked up other scripted events in future)

P.S: Sorry for possible bad grammar, my english is not that great.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 5, 2018
So there is a small bug, which I've seen mentioned before, where the Lustrous orb isn't there next to the Adamant orb on Mt. Coronet. I have found a workaround however for those who want to catch Palkia at some point. Get a pokemon save editor (I used Pikaedit, I don't know if there are any others) and simply create a pokemon for the sole purpose of giving you the item. If you're using Pikaedit, make sure to set it to 'Hack Mode' in the options or else the program will attempt to remedy anything which it sees as illegitimate, like the new moves some pokemon can learn in this hack. Afterwards just take the item off the pokemon you made and release it. I've checked, and the game only cares if you have the Lustrous orb in your inventory, or being held by one of your pokemon, when it decides to have Palkia's portal appear. (You'll also have to either catch or defeat dialga first)

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen May 24, 2019
Hope someone replies to this after so long but I am on a mac and I have downloaded the exact file "3541..." but my multipatcher keeps saying "Invalid input. This typically means that the file you selected to patch is not the file your patch is intended for." I have read another mac user say it worked for them perfectly but another said it didn't work. Has anyone found a fix or anything at all?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 27, 2018
So there is a small bug, which I've seen mentioned before, where the Lustrous orb isn't there next to the Adamant orb on Mt. Coronet. I have found a workaround however for those who want to catch Palkia at some point. Get a pokemon save editor (I used Pikaedit, I don't know if there are any others) and simply create a pokemon for the sole purpose of giving you the item. If you're using Pikaedit, make sure to set it to 'Hack Mode' in the options or else the program will attempt to remedy anything which it sees as illegitimate, like the new moves some pokemon can learn in this hack. Afterwards just take the item off the pokemon you made and release it. I've checked, and the game only cares if you have the Lustrous orb in your inventory, or being held by one of your pokemon, when it decides to have Palkia's portal appear. (You'll also have to either catch or defeat dialga first)

Hey I'm about to play this. Do you need the patch or is the current version up to date to play right away?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 22, 2020
Does anyone know where to find the ROM? I have tried on different sides, but they have been closed down. The game sounds really good and i would love to play it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Oct 10, 2023
I'm having a Serious Problem in Attempting to Catch Arceus, I'm currently Trying to Catch Dialga so I can get Palkia and then so I can catch Arceus (I have the Azure Flute too), But when I leave Spear Pillar, the Game crashes, but the Music keeps playing..
Any help?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 14, 2019
Hey, I love the ideas behind this hack! I have had a perfect run until randomly opening my bag was freezing my game. I have no idea what patching is for and I don't even know if my rom is up to date because it's hard finding a legit one for some reason. I'm running this on an r4 card as well. Could anyone help?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 7, 2019
After having problems with Origin Platinum that resulted in me being unable to complete the game, I'll give this one a shot.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 14, 2023
the files that are on page one with the pokemon locations does not seem to be working and I could really use them. Is anybody else having this issue

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 14, 2023
Does anyone know if there is a word or google file with the Pokémon's locations aka what route to get them

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 17, 2021
Hi I was just wondering if anyone know of a inverse challenge mode walk through/let's play as I've just got the hack and it's a lot of fun so far and it's interesting to watch others experience playing the hacks. But can't find walk through/let's play anywhere
Thanks in advance

Back