• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

this is a new improved thread with n a bad stuff and no hacks and very good pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

skittle021

Professional Trader
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2009
@Lugia, I have one too if he decides not to trade his.

@Jerichob, I OFFERED YOU A FREAKING PIKACHU COLORED PICHU AND LIKE 10 OTHER RARES FOR 2 POKEMON!!!!!

Last edited:

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
Years
luigi are you talking to me

UUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRGGGGGUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED ONE PERSON TO TRADE WITH ME AT A TIME NOW WHO IS GOING TO TRADEWITH ME FIRST

Last edited:

Detox

ok the stats of jirachi are hp=331 attack=182 defense=203 sp.atc= 208 sp. def= 204 speed 250 and the nature is timid and i am not going to trade you shiny rayquazabut what will you give me for the jirrachi

luigi what would you trade it for???

Eh, thats okay, the stats aren't very good...

~Frozen Darkness~

It's watching you...
Years
Are any of these Lvl. 100's EV'd?

Btw, I looked at your discussion about the pcp. If trading for 100's, then it would take around 10-12 non Ev'd 100's to equal the value of it, maybe more.

I'd be happy to give you a pcp for 2 100's if they're EV'd, since I have way too many in my Save File.

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
Years
sysndrne what do you want

no srry i have to go no more trading for me but i want everyone to come again tomorro ok good bye everyone any see you tomoro

Last edited:

Luigi12895

The Green Machine
Years
WHOAWHOAWHOA BUDDY. NO WAY. You are NOT trading me that level 1 Snorlax for my Tyranitar then ditching me. First you trade Tyranitar for Rayquaza, THEN Regigigas for Snorlax. I'm not stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back