• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1,000 Ways to get Kicked Out of Walmart [v.2]

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
116. Take a thorny devil into the store and make it squirt blood out its eyes at random people. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEl6TXrkZnk

117. Take a dozen eggs from the shelf, take one out, run up to the prettiest girl in the area and throw the egg right in her face and yell "FORNICATOR!!!!" Keep doing this until you run out of eggs, then begin to do it with rocks. Once you run out of rocks, throw random animals you find in the store.

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
119. Mess around with the rollback price signs to where they actually roll forward. Something like this:
380401_10150356280386529_69147011528_8609683_6256990_n.jpg

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
120. Steal all the numbers from the price signs and put them through a paper shredder.

121. Dump crude oil all over the floor and laugh hysterically at anyone who slips.

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2018
122. When the loud speakers go off, curl up in a ball and yell, "Get these voices out of my head!".

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016
124. Go to candy section and yell "Free candies for you kids!".

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
Years
128. Gather a bunch of people together in one section, and have one person scream out "THIS IS SPARTA!!!" and have everyone charge a random person.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
130. Dress up as the Janitor from Scrubs and spend the whole day there pretending to clean things while waxing the floors repeatedly so no one can walk without slipping and constantly playing tricks and busting random people's chops for no reason.

131. Dress up as the Janitor's twin brother, lean against the wall in a muscle shirt chewing a toothpick and keep saying to people, "hey, you seen my brother? The janitor?".

Back