• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you hear the people sing? 8D (PG-ish?)

Phantom_Bugsy

Le Malade Imaginaire
Years
More Les Mis art. <3

Lets start with some individual shots of modern Les Amis. :D

ModernFerre.jpg

Modern Combeferre. <3 Cause he likes dressing nice. And he's a geek 8D

ModernJoly.jpg

Joly! :D Joly is like...sex. And he's all gothy-ish. WITH EMO!GLASSES.

ModernFeuilly.jpg

Modern Feuilly. Yey for kittyhat. :D He's a spastic little orphanboi, sssh.

ModernJehan.jpg

Jehan the genderbender. XD And he has a big butt. :0 Yes, that is a MALE.

ModernFeyFey.jpg

Courfeyrac is such a prep. :0 And he acts like it. XD

And now some general sketches. <3

Snowfall.jpg

Feuilly watching Joly and Jehan make out. >__>;; And feeling alone. D: Poor Feuilly. <3

OP_91.png

How Combeferre really got his medical license XD Injection Fairy 'Ferre! XD

OP_82.png

Joly being dragged away to play with 'Ferre. XD

OP_76.png

Random oekaki 'Ferre. :0

OP_77.png

CHIBI OOS. With a Chibi Feuilly. XD

Comment plz. 8D For you love me.

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
Years
With more practice your oekaki skills could possibly serpass all kinds of people ^_^ I started getting better when I got into PaintBBs, oekakibbs isint as good for some people though o.o but it all depends. For a start ^^; I would just like to help you out cause I used oekaki just like you are now, the blure and smuge tools can be less blury if you make most of the detail in watercolor shading and then smuge or blure with less then 89 A.

Dang all your drawings a very good, I still love your posses and the anatomy is perfict =D you should get into deviantart! ^^ Wouldint mind faving some of these guys ( specialy the first and fourth one!) the shading on the sixth ones hat is REALLY good, almost like a real cap o.o and the final ones are great as well ^_^ your artwork always makes me check again and again befor I pick what I would love to keep o_o saving all of them would fry my computer lol. Awesome job !

Last edited:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
ooo have you umm completed any new ones? would love love to see more of the same people, maybe even animations

Back