• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Christmas Art Contest - with SPECIAL PRIZE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
Years
Christmas 2006 Art Contest

Please take all discussion of entries and the contest here.

Since we haven't had the Artstravaganza for a while now, here's a special Christmas-themed contest for all you art fiends. Give it your best shot! Can't wait to see all your pics :D I will be judging this contest with one other, undisclosed judge, and the results will be announced at the New Year.

Subject: Pokémon at Christmas

Deadline Date for Entries: 25th December

Rules:

• One entry per person (you can change your entry later by editing your post).
  • No content above PG-13.
  • No sprite/pixel work - only hand-drawn/computer-drawn larger pieces (Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, Oekaki, MSPaint etc).
  • All entries must be posted in this thread.
  • Do not post here for discussion of entries, use the Artstravaganza's Discussion Thread, located here
http://www.pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=48917.

Prize: A request from Forest Grovyle, max. of 2 Pokémon in a picture. I never do requests anymore so this is a very rare occurence ;)

GOOD LUCK!

Last edited:
Years
Heres my entery i thought this would be fun so i gave it a shot, it took me around about 50 mins to do and its a treecko in the snow wearing a santa hat, nothing special but it gave me summin to do for an hour :)

ForestGrovyleentry4.png

Have i put this in the right place?

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
Years
Oh Oh Oh, here's mine, here here here!!!

I made alot of scetches for this contest, and this is the one that all my friends liked.

It's called, a RWR Christmas.
I think that Jose, looks a little funny. i might redraw him and enter it again... hmm... I love the way Emma and Ali came out though, I'm very proud of the Sudowoodo tree!

~JBCBlank

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
missingnolol.png

Made in about four hours. Drew the character in Paint and smoothed him out in Illustrator. I then colored everything in Photoshop.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
Years
Yay! Finally Finished my entry! Drawn in pen, then scanned, retraced and colored in Photoshop! Total time, about 2.5 hours.

latixmaspicfinaliq7.png

freundmon

View,Take notice,Take in,wait
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 1, 2007
Here's my entry unless I can make a new one before christmas... because i'm liking this one less and less

ContestEntry.png

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
Years
A rather last minute submission. ^^;

Gah, I just thought that more people should participate in this, and since I was relatively free this Christmas, I might as well give this a shot, no? Please excuse the poor colouring skills, my family sees no need to own a computer painting program. XD

Scans207.jpg

And, click

Not the best, but I put quite some effort into it. I've the feeling that this might've looked better without the colouring... Messed up Luvdisc's colour, I did. XD

Merry Christmas and good luck to the rest!^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back