• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Massive multiplayer online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
This is really looking awesome :3 Seriously, those graphics are jaw-dropping and of course the wide display of areas you're offering just completely ups the whole status. Seriously, the underwater filed tiles are beautiful : D

Can't wait to see more ^^

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Thanks so much! I finished the girls, and added 8 different hair colours.

Select_your_character_by_Kymotonian.png

Years
what no black people to chose from.okay i got you

You have a good point there, but for that to happen he needs to completly scratch all those trainers again.
Coloured people look different and have different kind of hair, or another nose compared to white people.
So it depends if he wants to do that...

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
There will be black people too its just thats the sprite before having picked skintone/haircolour.
malebase.gif
maleblack.gif

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Ah thats great to hear that, I recently started work and find I have nowhere near as much time as I would want to spend on the game, so we might be looking for helpers soon. As it stands we only really have just me doing graphics and planning and my programmer Dodo doing the programming so...

Waudby

Wow, the first male character reminds me alot of Lloyd Irving from Tales of Symphonia :O

looking good.

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Really? he reminds me a lot more like [insert typical anime guy everyone loves with spiky colourful hair]

Alright well if anyone is interested Im gonna leave this open for people to offer to join if they want. Just post a little sample of what you can do and we'll look over. People hired will be able to play the game as it is being developed.

Basically we'd need people to do things like design outfits, characters, buildings, towns, items, and ideas.
It would also be great to have some talented artists making official art (doesn't have to be sugimori)
Of course programming side if anyone knows Flash Actionscript that would really help out too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back