• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jung

Sica please.
Years
lol, if his bankai is a flower then his attack would be petal dance? xD

No..No...No...That thought. It's killing me DX D:: If he knows Petal Dance, and his bankai is related to flowers. I will.. D: jump off a bridge. xD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
No..No...No...That thought. It's killing me DX D:: If he knows Petal Dance, and his bankai is related to flowers. I will.. D: jump off a bridge. xD
lmao.

But in all seriousness, his bankai is going to be really strong D:

Jung

Sica please.
Years
lmao.

But in all seriousness, his bankai is going to be really strong D:

Yes, it could be strong. >_>; But I think he's going to kill all his oponents cause of their laughter of his bankai. >: Plus he also has a hongyoku and kidou-proof skin. xD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Yes, it could be strong. >_>; But I think he's going to kill all his oponents cause of their laughter of his bankai. >: Plus he also has a hongyoku and kidou-proof skin. xD
lmao
Thats true, but Hollow ichigo is going to come back and play o.o

Jung

Sica please.
Years
lmao
Thats true, but Hollow ichigo is going to come back and play o.o

..the typical protagonist-wins-at-the-end-of-the-day- plot. -.- Hollow Ichigo + FGT. :o whoa. but Aizen already knows Ichigo is coming with new powers. >: I really ope Aizen doesn't die here in this arc..he should pull another Aizen McGod plan. >:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
..the typical protagonist-wins-at-the-end-of-the-day- plot. -.- Hollow Ichigo + FGT. :o whoa. but Aizen already knows Ichigo is coming with new powers. >: I really ope Aizen doesn't die here in this arc..he should pull another Aizen McGod plan. >:
I don't think that Ichigo will let him live though :x

Jung

Sica please.
Years
I don't think that Ichigo will let him live though :x

butbut..we still have to see Aizen's VastoLorde minions. >: D:

Spoiler:

Years
that-that..avatar is awesome. :O -.- If his bankai had to do something with flowers. It will destroy his whole fanbase xD

You know, that actually is possible... since his shikai name has flower in it. XD But I'm leaning towards something that can make the illusion become real, more like. But that would be redundant, since they can't escape the hypnotism anyway.

lol, if his bankai is a flower then his attack would be petal dance? xD

Frenzy Plant. XD

Whats the
Spoiler:

bad memory o.o

The person whom Aizen wants to kill, and take his place, from what I remember. Anyone can clarify?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back