• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Announcement Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
Years
  • Age 27
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 11, 2020
The 4th chapter of my fic (Pokérus) has been posted. Based around teen drama more than Pokémon, it follows the lives of 6 teenagers from Celadon, and has a lot of sex, drugs and swearing. You have been warned.

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
Years
Is this thread dead? Anyway, I made a fanfic, it's called You Will Be The Very Best, and it's not very creepy now, but it will be later. Because it's actually based on a certain Creepypasta, known as Creepy Black. SO GO READ IT

silverexorcist

Individualism in Normalcy!
Years
Three chapters of my fan fic, "Pokemon Brigade" are up, concluding part 1 of the story thus far. I would really appreciate any feedback before continuing on to the next part. ^^

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Three chapters of my fan fic, "Pokemon Brigade" are up, concluding part 1 of the story thus far. I would really appreciate any feedback before continuing on to the next part. ^^

I'd read it as soon as possible :D

And, since I'm already here, I guess I'll announce my Fan Fic

*clears throat*
Say, what's better than Minccino and a Fan Fiction?
A Fan Fiction about Minccino!!!
That's right, read Time, Space and Minccino right now!
(currently up to chapter two).

If you don't read it Pikachu will cry, and then he'll eat you while you sleep.
You don't want that to happen that, do ya'?

025.gif

I can has you to read???

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
My fic is called Nick's Unova and it starts out as another journey fic, but I don't plan for it to stay like that. Chapter 1 is out and chapter 2 is almost ready.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Wow it's been a while since Poke Special Manga...

Hey guys! I've really, really missed writing and I've spent much of my years after my original fanfic focused on roleplaying. I've found haven in roleplaying, but I've recently gotten that itch and inspiration to start writing again. What you may ask? Well...

I recently have had a couple of attempts at an RP titled The Elite Army. Some of you may have seen it on PC's roleplay section. Well, I haven't really had the success of having a good RP on this site yet mainly due to my lack of the ability to run an RP smoothly. I'm just too busy to do so. However, writing a fanfic is much more manageable. Therefore... I'm proud to announce that I am currently working on writing an Elite Army fanfic.

See you guys then...

~TK

Last edited:

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
I need someone to read my fan-fiction, I posted 3 chapters a week ago, and it's then second time I write in first person and that I barely got feedback. It's in my quotes at the bottom of this comment, I need feedback in this!

Last edited:

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Great to be back here!

I have a new Digimon fic up titled "Digimon Genesis".

To explain the plot in a nutshell, a demonic force that attempted to plague the holiness of the Digital World has made its way into the real world to wreak havoc. I promise you this will be a very fun and interesting fic! Check it out in the main section!

Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2013
I guess we're supposed to announce fanfiction here? Either way, here I go! XD I just posted the first three chapters of my fanfiction Eyes of the Storm in the fanfiction forum. It stars an OC Ian, and takes a darker more realistic spin on the pokemon world. :3 It should be about seven or eight chapters once it's complete. I hope you check it out and enjoy!

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
As part of our revamp to FF&W, I'm closing this thread. It's currently easy to see when someone has a new chapter/story posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back