• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Sounds a bit weird, also why the eagerness to jump into Kalos so early?
Because I can't play the game and would love to experience it through RPing instead! :D

@Pink, maybe you should try to describe your problem in detail in Community Questions & Feedback? There might be some more knowledgeable techy people who see it there than here :3 And lots of helpful souls who will try to give a solution even if they don't know one, haha.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
sorry that i'm still horribly inactive. just 2 more weeks and i will be free for four months!!

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
The Kalos RP sounds awesome, I didn't get too into the mystery dungeon one for various reasons (Not lack of interest, I love Mystery Dungeon.) But I will definitely be in on the Kalos event >:P

By the way Sekirei: Wings of Fate is still in dire need of players, anybody who might have time for a/another RP please look into it. PJBottomz, Geras32 and I greatly appreciate your time if you do.

Last edited:

PixieCircle8

Writer // Roleplayer
Years
Hi there, and Pink i'm really sorry to cause so much trouble TwT)/
And i just wanna says that if you got interest in my roleplay ideas, although maybe someone could be a GM to it because sometimes i used to be just a member.. Being a GM maybe going to be tough..

The plot gonna set on years of future (well i cannot predict it), and the plot will be based on Devil Survivor x Pokemon. Well here it is~

----------
A game that mysteriously appeared, Pokemon AsphereticGold that rumoured to injure the players mentally and going crazy-- some of them death madly. Yes, the games really popular as many people scared of it, but you-- brave enough to install it to your smartphone. The game is used to a smartphone with some system requirement to play it well.

As you start the game, it's just a normal game until you got a message coming to your phone. You either pause your game or continue, but in the end you open the message--

Open death clip?

Only that is inside, but there's a file on the attachment. Death Clip.
You dare to open it,.. seeing you dead from an accident. That isn't really injure you mentally, but after a few days.. The death that you seen, it's happening and then you death. With a shock while your phone is near and glowing, resurrected you once again. Found your games character approaching your body that full of blood,

The world is nearly gone, you're one of the survivor that chosen by the devil!
Do you want to live again? Or not?
Can you save the world from destruction? The answer of justice is your pokemon,..

The character disappear and you then see a party menu on your phone screen, when you touch one of the pokemon then it's showing up in front of you. Yes, a holographic pokemon show'd up like a living things and with your pokemon, you uncover the mystery of the game and find key back to the world before the destruction
------------------------

I'm sorry if it's bad, but any question?
Anyone interested to participate?

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
PixieCircle8- don't worry about it ^^;; I don't think it was your fault...

I'm actually already creating a devil survivor RP c: God to see that there are others interested in devil survivor ^^ it will take some time until I'll submit it though...

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
To all, a sneak peak at the work-in-progress that is: The Legend of Zelda: The Imprisoning War!

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
@ Zerin, I think you have a little too much background imaging. Some text is tedious to read. Maybe go less heavy on the css?

@ PixieCircle8, sounds interesting certainly. But a bit creepy ;; I tend to shun away from too creepy stuff, haha. But I know that there are some people here (or has been) who love mysteries and horror. You could try it, if you have a good idea of how it would play out.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
@ Zerin, I think you have a little too much background imaging. Some text is tedious to read. Maybe go less heavy on the css?
Tedious to read? As in, the text is too small?

I can go for a more mellow background I suppose, though I thought a background of the world the RP would take place in seemed fitting.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Tedious to read? As in, the text is too small?

I can go for a more mellow background I suppose, though I thought a background of the world the RP would take place in seemed fitting.
not only that, the file is pretty huge. 1.5mb? some people just cant afford the bandwidth to load that everytime they want to post, and now everytime they access this page on the RPD.

id recommend a simple tile (like 2 colours simple) or just a flat colour.

less is more yknow. i think you go a little overboard with your css, especially with just simple posts. people just need to read it, yknow?

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
@DuskLunacy: Wow... that has gotten me seriously hyped for your RP. Although, I'm curious to see how a Kokiri would 'play' as.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
not only that, the file is pretty huge. 1.5mb? some people just cant afford the bandwidth to load that everytime they want to post, and now everytime they access this page on the RPD.

id recommend a simple tile (like 2 colours simple) or just a flat colour.

less is more yknow. i think you go a little overboard with your css, especially with just simple posts. people just need to read it, yknow?
So, larger text, simpler background? I think I can do that, maybe find a simple triforce tile to spread all over.

Perhaps have this tiling the background?
MUuwt0L.png

@DuskLunacy: Wow... that has gotten me seriously hyped for your RP. Although, I'm curious to see how a Kokiri would 'play' as.
How a Kokiri would play? There are some slight reasons for each race listed somewhere on my work-in-progress, leaving more than enough wiggle room for everyone to have their own reasons if they so choose.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I was a little nervous to ask this but why not? So as of late I've been having many great ideas for RPs since I kinda have a creative mind but the problem is that I suck at GMing. I'm not very good at planning and keeping things in order so far. Would anyone be kind enough to help me hone my GM skills?

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Hey everyone! Just popping in here because I have something I've been thinking of for a while now, and I wanted to share it with all of you guys. It's an idea for an RP that might sound a bit cliché and possibly a little overdone, but I quite like the sound of it;

It'd be a Pokémon-based survival RP set on an or maybe two-three smaller islands. Something along the lines of the Pokémon being washed ashore and forced to try and... you know, survive. It's possible that they could be split up in two seperate 'groups' on each side of the island, and/or there could be an overarching plot along with the whole 'survival'.

I know this kind of RP has been done before but not that many times, going by the history of the forum here, and I do -not- intend to GM this myself :P I could be up for co-GM'ing, for sure, but I'm not a leader, I'm a follower. I'm not good at keeping things rolling, but I am good at keeping up morale, giving people suggestions, coming up with ideas, input and so on :3

So yeah! Hope you didn't mind this little idea-throwing-outing by me :P and hopefully it'll interest someone enough to make something of it!

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
I would be interested in playing such a rp. Sure! If someone picks it up I'll join up.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Hey everyone! Just popping in here because I have something I've been thinking of for a while now, and I wanted to share it with all of you guys. It's an idea for an RP that might sound a bit cliché and possibly a little overdone, but I quite like the sound of it;

It'd be a Pokémon-based survival RP set on an or maybe two-three smaller islands. Something along the lines of the Pokémon being washed ashore and forced to try and... you know, survive. It's possible that they could be split up in two seperate 'groups' on each side of the island, and/or there could be an overarching plot along with the whole 'survival'.

I know this kind of RP has been done before but not that many times, going by the history of the forum here, and I do -not- intend to GM this myself :P I could be up for co-GM'ing, for sure, but I'm not a leader, I'm a follower. I'm not good at keeping things rolling, but I am good at keeping up morale, giving people suggestions, coming up with ideas, input and so on :3

So yeah! Hope you didn't mind this little idea-throwing-outing by me :P and hopefully it'll interest someone enough to make something of it!

Talk to Supervegeta, iirc, Pokemon Odyssey is soon to finish so he might be interested in GMing.

Mystify

confused
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 10, 2020

I'd definitely join that! If someone decides to GM it I would reserve a spot so fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back