• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RM2K/3 Pokemon Battle System

Are you planning on using the battle sys in your game?

• Yes

Votes: 88 61.5%
  • No

Votes: 23 16.1%
  • Not sure yet...

Votes: 21 14.7%
  • I don't care

Votes: 11 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
if were gonna make two versions we could call them Pokemon Earth and Ocean edition. if you don't like it i'll use them for my next game.

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
Sponge mentioned earlier (another thread) that there is no reason to make two versions unless there are extraneous circumstances. Let's have one version.

People will relate Golden Sun Edition to the pre-existing Golden Sun RPG. The name won't sound original.

As soon as I get over to my other comp, I'll add Happy Gilmore to the list under Map Events, if that's okay with you. That job will include making NPC's, teleport events for houses, etc. That okay?

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
yeah, i agree with what DM is saying because when i read the name i immediately thought of the gba game. i think i'll keep 'earth and ocean' for my next games because i can have mainly water monsters in ocean edition and land monsters in earth edition. i only thought of the names because i was bored as i didn't want to work on my game until after i released a demo.

Years
This is my last post for a few hours because i have to go out shortly.. What about Pokemon Water Blue? There is already Fire Red and Leaf Green so what about Water Blue? Makes sense...

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Oct 26, 2005
yeah Meerkat, it makes sense, but it isn't very original... Ah well... names aren't th?t important ;)

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
Not that important in this stage of development. If we name it Golden Sun, it'll instantly be shunned as unoriginal. Same with water blue or whatever. Anyway, I shouldn't be talking because I don't have any better ideas :D

Years
DarkMage31 said:
Not that important in this stage of development. If we name it Golden Sun, it'll instantly be shunned as unoriginal. Same with water blue or whatever. Anyway, I shouldn't be talking because I don't have any better ideas :D

When i heard the name Golden Sun, i thought of the GBA game, but also the title Rising Sun.. :confused:

I myself found a good name for a Pokemon game i'd make.

Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2005
hey this thing looks well cool! are you gonna post some updated screenshots soon?

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
I was actually thinking of creating a gameplay video off my comp. I have to find the propper software though. I think I'll wait a little too so the CBS is in a better form. There's still a lot of work to be done.

zephadus

Trainer upset about # of PKMN
Years
Hi ho!
Just posting to say that I'm going on an unexpected trip to see my grandpa!
(I hate my parents for dragging me along... :dead:)
Anyway, this means I won't be working on either project
(this one or my own Evolution of Time)
If now was one of those times you need me, then sorry!:nervous:
Well, I'm off to see grandpa!
Peace out everybody!;)

PokeReaper

Pokemon #500
Years
What about CATCHING the Pok?mon with POK?BALLS ?!

I have a translated copy of RPG Maker 2000 [trans. from jap. to eng.] and I can't figure out how to make Pok?balls that work the way they're suppossed to work.
HECK, I can't even figure out how to make a MASTER BALL work !
Can anyone help ME with THIS ?

chrono

Hey this is just a suggetion what about glittering gold or shining silver or something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back