• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
hey guys, i heard about this ruby hacks, so i played reign of legends, but didn't finish it D : sorry, but, now this one comes in, with sinnoh (and unova pokemon i think) in, so, this might be some kind of dumb question, but, do pokemon like riolu/lucario, and others from 4th gen towards, some of them have their original cries (the sound they make when they enter in battle) like flora sky or just random cries for those and fakemon?
Yes, they have the right cries.

I'd like to know why this one starts for me, it goes "analyzing" and all of that fun stuff, then when it is about to put me into the game, my character goes white and it freezes. If anyone can help that'd be awesome, if someone could supply a specific rom I'd need to use, that could also be good.
You have wrong ROM.
You need to patch another one.

If I remember correctly, Rain of Guardians had no cries altered (so it was the cry of the pokemon it replaced), but this game has the new pokemon's actual cry.
Rain of Guardians?

garjora

Ambassador of the Cosmos
Years
So I just finished the game and overall I enjoyed it. I'll probably train and do the Tower of Fate.

In any case i'll just repeat my question incase you miss it:

Why do we need this "Sappy" to listen to the music from the game? Can't you just upload the music into a folder or a rar and just upload it to mediafire? I see no point in installing a program I know nothing about and I really like the music from the game. What a dilemma.

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2013
Right now I'm before the whole Leon Empire Castle event nd I've noticed all the trainers disappeared! I used to check Trainer's Eyes to see who is ready for battle but all these trainers are gone! BTW Why can I register only 31 phone numbers?
Where is the TM selling NPC in Fruit's Basket?

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2019

Yes, they have the right cries.

You have wrong ROM.
You need to patch another one.

Rain of Guardians?

ok, thanks, that's what i wanted to hear, going to download it ASAP, oh, also, i saw in youtube, some events in game, and the oponents level ar like 90-100, so, any tips for training when i'll be about to reach those events?

Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
If I could make a suggestion Destinjagold, could you possibly put what any new evolutions are for pokemon that you changed? It would be very helpful.
Also, this is the team I decided to put together for this rom hack. Are these pokemon available?

Charmander
Nidoran (Male)
Porygon (All the way to PorygonZ?)
Spheal
Larvitar
Evee (Want to evolve into Espeon)

EDIT: I just read that moon stones are apparently not obtainable in this hack...so how would I go about getting a Nidoking?

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2016
Right now I'm before the whole Leon Empire Castle event nd I've noticed all the trainers disappeared! I used to check Trainer's Eyes to see who is ready for battle but all these trainers are gone! BTW Why can I register only 31 phone numbers?
Where is the TM selling NPC in Fruit's Basket?

Probably because Jagold changed all the trainers...
You can find the TM seller by going through the empire entrance, following the small path to the top and turning right.

2cn6omc.png

Yay! I found the screenshot button!
Now I have, I can show the glitches I found...You can fix them if you want..They should be easy to fix. Most are tile errors, and the first ones are other things...
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 23, 2012
hi, im having a problem. VBA isnt saving all the time. im using both ways to save, the regualr was with the ingame menu and the shift- F1 way.
can any help me with this ?

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2013
Probably because Jagold changed all the trainers...
You can find the TM seller by going through the empire entrance, following the small path to the top and turning right.

He changes all the trainers? How? After the whole Giratina-Leon Empire incident all the NPCs "in the wild" disappeared :/ I've double checked it - the TM NPC ain't there. I don't see any of the other trainers. I hope it's all because of Giratina's actions because if the game glitched big on me again, I'll scream!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2016
If I could make a suggestion Destinjagold, could you possibly put what any new evolutions are for pokemon that you changed? It would be very helpful.
Also, this is the team I decided to put together for this rom hack. Are these pokemon available?

Charmander
Nidoran (Male)
Porygon (All the way to PorygonZ?)
Spheal
Larvitar
Evee (Want to evolve into Espeon)

EDIT: I just read that moon stones are apparently not obtainable in this hack...so how would I go about getting a Nidoking?

Okay, Charmander is, Nidoran isn't. Neither is Porygon. Spheal isn't but Eevee is. No Pokemon that evolve with Moon Stones are in this game.

Okay, uh, there's a video of the Hevah Dex here...Only difference is that
Tropius replaces Ditto now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZea...DvjVQa1PpcFPrcbFCbLLqNgZrC12isK6BVoU1hGWq0T0=
Uhm, you can get a few Pokemon outside the Hevah Dex after the game, however, but only a few.

A couple of pages ago I answered a very similar question.
Sure. Umm..
Fakemon with Evolutions.
Spoiler:

Pokemon with alternate Evolution methods.
Spoiler:

He changes all the trainers? How? After the whole Giratina-Leon Empire incident all the NPCs "in the wild" disappeared :/ I've double checked it - the TM NPC ain't there. I don't see any of the other trainers. I hope it's all because of Giratina's actions because if the game glitched big on me again, I'll scream!

GIRATINA KILLED THE TM NPC!
... ... ...
Hm...That's odd. After I beat the game MORE trainers appeared...
I meant he moved them around, changed their Pokemon, Replaced unneeded trainers for events. Don't worry about the PokeGear. It's messed up a bit...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2019
hey guys, i have another question, how i can evolve kirlia into gallade and sneasel into weavile?, how do i get an eevee?
EDIT: i forgot to say, how i can get a sneasel?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2016
hey guys, i have another question, how i can evolve kirlia into gallade and sneasel into weavile?, how do i get an eevee?
EDIT: i forgot to say, how i can get a sneasel?

Sneasels are found on Low Point Path and White Path.
Look at my spoiler "Pokemon with alternate evolution methods"
Gallade isn't in this game.

Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
Well that sucks, those are some of my favorite pokemon :(.
Re-Worked my team here we go

Charmander (Charizard)
Snorunt(Froslass)
Scyther (Scizor)
Evee (Espeon)
Larvitar (Tyrannitar)
Horsea (Kingdra)

How long will I have to wait in the game until I get all these pokemon I want? I really do not want to have to wait until 95% of the game is done to get these guys...

EDIT: I just realized that froslass is a 4th gen pokemon....so will it not have moves that were introduced in that gen?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2019
Sneasels are found on Low Point Path and White Path.
Look at my spoiler "Pokemon with alternate evolution methods"
Gallade isn't in this game.

okay, thanks, and too bad, that means that i have to relieve on espeon once again, i'm not saying that i don't like espeon, but, i wanted to have a different team, if that's the case, anyone knows where to get eevee?

Eriah

A lost past, hidden in shadow.
Years
Question. Why do we need this "Sappy" to listen to the music from the game? Can't you just upload the music into a folder or a rar and just upload it to mediafire? I see no point in installing a program I know nothing about and I really like the music from the game. What a dilemma.

Here's the thing about that. To record all the music, since the midis themselves don't play the same as they do in the game, then upload it all, would be far more work than it would be to have others simply download Sappy to listen to it in the game. If you want to listen to it bad enough, get the program. It's simple and doesn't even need any kind of install (plus it'd be faster to download than a huge zip/rar file with all the tracks). That, and you can listen to the music on a loop as it plays. Can't do that when they're mp3s.

Charmander (Charizard)
Snorunt(Froslass)
Scyther (Scizor)
Evee (Espeon)
Larvitar (Tyrannitar)
Horsea (Kingdra)

How long will I have to wait in the game until I get all these pokemon I want? I really do not want to have to wait until 95% of the game is done to get these guys...

EDIT: I just realized that froslass is a 4th gen pokemon....so will it not have moves that were introduced in that gen?

I don't think Froslass is obtainable via evolution in the game.
And how did you get Eevee? I've wanted it and never found one...

My team consists of:
Vulpix♀ lv56 with Drought
Charizard♂ lv39
Floatzel♂ lv34
Pidgeotto♀ lv31
Zangoose♀ lv28
Solrock lv47

I know, I don't train for crap. <.<'

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2016

Charmander (Charizard)
Snorunt(Froslass)
Scyther (Scizor)
Evee (Espeon)
Larvitar (Tyrannitar)
Horsea (Kingdra)

Not many Gen 4 moves were put into LoG.
Okay, I've listed the earliest possible ways to get your team.
You can get Charmander as a starter.
Snorunt is available at Low Point Path. (A bit before the 3rd Gym.)
Scyther is found in the Safari Zone in Rainleaf Town. (Before the 3rd Gym, but slightly earlier.)
Eevee is also in the Safari Zone.
Larvitar is found in a cave east of Rintah Town (A while after getting the 5th Symbol)
Horsea is found by fishing, when the Rods are put into the game again, or the Water Contest in Oceanshine City. (Requires Surf, after 5th Badge)

...And before anyone says anything, I'm not addicted to this game. I just have a memory that's way too good...

Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
Is the 5th symbol supposed to be a badge gotten from the fifth gym, or is it at the end of the game with Battle Frontier? I do not think anyone minds you helping with them though, although I wonder how you managed to find so much of this stuff out, maybe write a guide to put all these questions to rest?

I hope Destinjagold fixes snorunt's growth rates and puts the fishing rods back in version 14.

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2016
Is the 5th symbol supposed to be a badge gotten from the fifth gym, or is it at the end of the game with Battle Frontier? I do not think anyone minds you helping with them though, although I wonder how you managed to find so much of this stuff out, maybe write a guide to put all these questions to rest?

I hope Destinjagold fixes snorunt's growth rates and puts the fishing rods back in version 14.

Symbols are the Badges in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back