• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] The Legend of Uprising...( a Jhoto Tale)

rpg man

My new account is Critx
Years
Chapter 1

Long Ago....in Jhoto, there was a Tower. This Tower was home to the Great Pokemon of the Sea, Lugia. There Also Were Other Pokemon who Dwelt there, 3 nameless Pokemon... One Day, a Pokemon Named Ho-oh. Now Ho-Oh One Day got jealous of Lugia so it Burned Lugia's Tower. Thus Forcing Lugia to Take Home in The Whirl Islands. But the 3 Nameless Pokemon Perished in the Fire... But Ho-Oh Reincarnated them. Those Pokemon Are Now Known As..
ENTEI, RAIKOU AND SUICUNE!

~~~~

Stay tuned...

Years
Oh noes! You mispelled Johto. It's not Jhoto. Heh heh, joto means gay in Spanish. I don't know if this is a troll story or not. Crossing my fingers though. Probably just a coincidence? Can we get a correction here Mr. Mod? Hope it doesn't break any rules. *Checks FF&W rules.*

Last edited:

rpg man

My new account is Critx
Years
(Thanks)

~5 Years Later~

"Well,well....if it isn't our favorite Pokemon...Entei." Entei: "Laugh all you want...Ho-Oh is coming soon...and won't be pleased RAIKOU! Raikou steps forward. "I will destroy Ho-Oh"!

Suicune: Then Join Me brothers! I will destroy HO-OH!

*Ho-Oh arrives*

SO THIS IS HOW IT MUST BE?!?!

I MADE YOU!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stay tuned.

(yes it just got lame)

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
It's not a troll story. You'll be surprised how many people can't spell Johto correctly. rpg man just needs to take a little extra time adding more to his chapters. I could close the thread because the last chapter has script in it, but at other times it doesn't, so I don't know how rpg man is writing this.

Please take your time writing, rpg man. Your fic is close to breaking the rules, and I don't wish to close it. Check your spelling, your grammar, add more description. Like why do the Legendary Beasts want to destroy Ho-Oh? Ho-Oh gave them life.

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
You'll be surprised how many people can't spell Johto correctly.

Guess what? When I was younger, I pronounced Johto wrong. I knew how to spell it then, but I was clueless about how to pronounce it! Of course, now I have solved that problem and I can now say Johto correctly.

Back