• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think Pokey intents on putting shading on it. I don't see why he wouldn't haha.

But looking good so far, Pokey!

Gabri

m8
Years
Looks badass as always, Pokey. :P

Tomorrow I'll know exactly how much alcohol I can ingest in one night without getting wasted.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well you did the background before getting distracted with manga it looks like! Forever making me jealous of your background skills. And Excadrill is starting to look good!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I end up becoming nocturnal or something when that happens. But not so much since last month. Still my sleeping schedule isn't the best on the weekdays whoops.

Sean

Years

I'm always nocturnal no matter what. I've no idea why nighttime, time seems to fly by way faster. I can't be the only person... right.. right?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Hikari if reporting (using the report button) was minimodding we wouldn't have a report system. I think you have the wrong idea.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022

Did you report the thread and then post on the thread telling them they're wrong? If so, that is mini-modding.

in other news, got a test in a little bit!

Last edited:

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
Years
216997 - Someone messed up the counting.

Reporting is reporting. Mini-modding is different, and is telling other members what they should or shouldn't do. It doesn't matter what your intentions are, you shouldn't ever mini-mod. Doing so is considered spam (because it's always off-topic), which is against the rules.

Leave modding to the mods. Just report rule-breaking and move on. Thanks.

Years

Did you report the thread and then post on the thread telling them they're wrong? If so, that is mini-modding.

in other news, got a test in a little bit!

Nope, just reporting. I'm still a noob at it, and it has hurt my reputation so I'm going invisible.

I'm officially never reporting ever again.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Hikari I'll give you a little hint: you didn't get in trouble for reporting things with the report button. With that in mind read Maruno's post ten times.

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
Years

If anything, you're hurting your reputation by stating that you're refusing to help the mods and admins do their jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back