• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Whats your favourite legendary?

Life

[FONT="Poiret One"][color=#aaaaaa]Perception of Re
Years
Greatest legendary is...
Pikachu. Period.
:)

Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Jun 4, 2014
I've no opinion on Zygarde yet, but I do like Yveltal.

For all generations, my favorite legendaries come down to: Mewtwo, Groudon, Rayquaza, Arceus, Tao Trio (Zekrom, Rushiram, & Black/White Kyurem), & now Yveltal.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2014
I Always had something with the gen 3 trio , i always found them awesome and still do (kyogre groudon and rayquaza)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I'm a fan of Xerneas. I like the regal design and the new type for it.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 10, 2019
if were talking gen 6 then probably yveltal. if in general then arceus deoxys latios and latias. if only the gens ive played then deoxys latios and latias

Years
If it's only X/Y, I'd say Yveltal or Mewtwo because they're both awesome, although Mewtwo isn't is powerful as he was in the older gens. However, if it's Gen 1-6, I'd say Lugia. She's powerful, plus she's very useful for taking down Fighting-Types (Possibly my favorite type, but still) except for Lucario.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 26, 2021
I've got to go with Reshiram and Yveltal at the moment for my favorite Legendary Pokemon.

soreninja

Dat Tongue Scarf tho...
Years
My favorite will probably be Xerneas, not just because I bought Pokemon X, but just because how MAJESTIC it is. (Sorry Yveltal Fans)

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Mewtwo is the best Legendary.

In XY my favorite would be........Mewtwo!!

Oh new Legendary? Yveltal.

Bobbylicious

Banned
Years
Celebi is my favorite legendary of all, but out of then Gen 6 pokemon, probably Xerneas. It's cute imo and blue is my favorite color. I would've loved to like Hoopa, but it's design doesn't do anything for me. I kinda wanted it to be cute like Diancie.

Years
My overall favourite legendary would be Giratina; I love its design and general reason for existing.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen May 20, 2014
My favourites have to be Mew or Jirachi and Shaymin (she was my first event Pokémon, I even cosplayed as Dawn)

Back