• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Garnet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xatoku

Game Developer
Years
Alright. Diego, if I could draw up what I kinda want the titlescreen to be this week, then send you the rom so you can do it next week, would you be able to C+C it for me? 'Cuz I'm on vacation right now.

Basically, I want to have on one side a foresty area with the Ilex Shrine on it, and on the other side have Silver and his Sneasel.

PlatniumPiano

You are now breathing manually
Years
Name: PlatniumPiano/JohnPaulJones

How you'll be able to help: If you're intrested, I could script for you.

Proof of Work: Oh boy...
Well, here is an HM I made to replace cut... Person Event
Spoiler:

And here is a base for this nifty thing I had in my hack... this is where you are allowed to talk to a few different people, and possibly get A pokemon, but only one
Spoiler:

Last script I'll post lol. This is a kind of simple, but it's basically an applymovement and giveitem script
Spoiler:

Since I am putting my hack on hiatus until I become a better graphical hacker, why not do some scripts in the meantime? I know you already have diegoisawesome (whose tutorialisawesome XD) but if you need another guy, let me know. This hack looks very intresting, and I would love to be a part of it.

Contact Information: PokeCommunity Private Messaging. Por Favor.

Years
Name: Simoney26
How you'll be able to help: i do not know! but i can be a beta tester if you want?
Proof of Work: well i don't have any
Contact Information:
well i have msn

Xatoku

Game Developer
Years
Sure you can beta test, send me your email via PM and you can talk to me on msn if you wish.

MechaTrickster

Another person in the world
Years
Name: Austin Barkus (MechaTrickser)
How you'll be able to help: I could beta test or if you want i could make fused pokes as fakemon or i could make trainer spirtes in battle (i cant make over world views)
Proof of Work: the link in my sig
Contact Information: [email protected]

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
Name: Andinator
How you'll be able to help: I'm a scratch spriter, graphics editor, and idealist
Proof of Work:
kangaroopokemon.png

Contact Information: [email protected]

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years
hey rele nice hack and I think it has lots of potinial so I will join the team
Name:Narutoactor(lucas)
How you'll be able to help:Mapper,Spriter,and Scripter
Proof of Work:...lots chek my hack. also I think you seen some of my work also if you need so prof I can post it
Contact Information: PM or VM

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 21, 2016
Name:Blasto King
How you'll be able to help:Create pokemon evil fusions such as mask of ice's final pokemon could be an evil fusion of luiga and ho-oh
Proof of work:i would post pictures but i dont know how to post them on here from my computor
Contact information: Pokecommunity private chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back