• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Dark Rising 2 (Now Recruiting)

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
Years
You could make custom sprites for the team. I'm already looking to add a variety of new types of basic trainers to add on routes/caves/etc. So you're in! I'll be contacting sometime later today. ^.^

Thank you Darkie :3 I will try to help out. Not only will this be a great experience for me but it will help out in a good hack. Oh and also. You can use the Sprites I posed earlier if you want but remember to give me credit

If Its ok DRG, could I make original trainer classes like Hippie, Anime Fan and Pyro? (just to name a few)

Last edited:

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
Awards For Dark Rising 1
2m7g0pd.png

2hd4h14.png

11c4hgz.png

Alright, team. Let's make Dark Rising 2 receive even BETTER awards than 1!

Jillsandwich93-How's the music for Tabula Rasa and the evil teams theme music coming along? The first city's music is so awesome btw.

Zekrom The Hedgehog-How's the Hairstylish and Rapper trainer sprites coming along?

Atf-You'll be mapping this upcoming week. Be ready!

Shubunkus- Great job on the first scripts of the hack!

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
Years
Awards For Dark Rising 1
2m7g0pd.png

2hd4h14.png

11c4hgz.png

Alright, team. Let's make Dark Rising 2 receive even BETTER awards than 1!

Jillsandwich93-How's the music for Tabula Rasa and the evil teams theme music coming along? The first city's music is so awesome btw.

Zekrom The Hedgehog-How's the Hairstylish and Rapper trainer sprites coming along?

Atf-You'll be mapping this upcoming week. Be ready!

Shubunkus- Great job on the first scripts of the hack!

Well The Hair stylist Is nearly complete but Sadly to say....No Rapper :c For one im not good at making colored people sprites (Sorry for raceisam in that statemen) but I did make a Mermaid Sprite well Several of them.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Oh ok I'm ready ^^ Once the time comes plz PM me how you want the map to be. :D

Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2016
when will this finish? plssss reply pllsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
Years
No time soon, sorry. We're working on it.

Here is the Lackluster Sprite I tried to fix all night long.....please dont like kick me off or anything because of the shirt and pants, I can only shade Hair well.

Here are the Leaders, Heroine and the hair Styleist

Improved and ready to go I hope the quality is ok

Sorry for the double post and agsin I hope the quality is ok

Last edited:

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
ATTENTION

Currently looking for someone who can insert the Hero/Heroine's backsprites in battles.

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Skills(Mostly looking for Scripters, Mappers, Inserters): Inserter,Spriter
Proof of Work(I need to know how good you are at the specific area of which you're applying for): You know it
Availability(I know everyone has a life, trust me. However, I need active members on the team at least 3 or 4 times a week.): For the whole march, I am here everyday 10-12 hours.After it, I can only get here everyday for 2-3 hours
Are you D.C.I.D.T.(Devoted, Consistent, Interested, Determined, a Team player): Yes

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
Skills(Mostly looking for Scripters, Mappers, Inserters): Inserter,Spriter
Proof of Work(I need to know how good you are at the specific area of which you're applying for): You know it
Availability(I know everyone has a life, trust me. However, I need active members on the team at least 3 or 4 times a week.): For the whole march, I am here everyday 10-12 hours.After it, I can only get here everyday for 2-3 hours
Are you D.C.I.D.T.(Devoted, Consistent, Interested, Determined, a Team player): Yes

Certainly Qualified. Welcome to the team. ^.^

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
Skills: OW Spriting, Titlescreen/Textbox Hacking, a little bit of Mapping, Sprite Inserting, Trainer Sprite making, Userbars, Photoshop stuff, Tiling. (I can do basically anything except for scripting or ASM.)
Proof of Work:

Availability: Most days of the week, my timeline is UTC 8.00++ And I will be on for at least 1/2 hour a day.
Are you D.C.I.D.T.(Devoted, Consistent, Interested, Determined, a Team player): Wow did u get that from some motivational talk? LOL! I am Devoted to something important enough (this is important enough.) yea, Consistent on rare occasions, very Interested in helping to develop this hack, not VERY determined, but yes, I am determined and I will be loyal to a team that is loyal to me. I am a perfectionist ^^

I am not all-knowing and am not the best. My superiors are ForeverDash and Anbuja's_Bloody. I have affiliates with famous hackers like >Dante</Steven, Red-Ex etc, if you need advise, feel free to ask me.

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
Skills: OW Spriting, Titlescreen/Textbox Hacking, a little bit of Mapping, Sprite Inserting, Trainer Sprite making, Userbars, Photoshop stuff, Tiling. (I can do basically anything except for scripting or ASM.)
Proof of Work:

Availability: Most days of the week, my timeline is UTC 8.00++ And I will be on for at least 1/2 hour a day.
Are you D.C.I.D.T.(Devoted, Consistent, Interested, Determined, a Team player): Wow did u get that from some motivational talk? LOL! I am Devoted to something important enough (this is important enough.) yea, Consistent on rare occasions, very Interested in helping to develop this hack, not VERY determined, but yes, I am determined and I will be loyal to a team that is loyal to me. I am a perfectionist ^^

I am not all-knowing and am not the best. My superiors are ForeverDash and Anbuja's_Bloody. I have affiliates with famous hackers like >Dante</Steven, Red-Ex etc, if you need advise, feel free to ask me.

You're accepted. Welcome to the team ^.^
You're gonna be the artistic guy. I'm gonna need for you to create all sorts of stuff in photoshop for the thread. I'll let you know in a PM soon.

kinataki

david tennant so much!
Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2014
Skills(Mostly looking for Scripters, Mappers, Inserters): you know me :P, Spriter, mapper, texter, storyline writer, overworld editor, trainer sprite editor, you name it.
Proof of Work(I need to know how good you are at the specific area of which you're applying for): You know them
Availability(I know everyone has a life, trust me. However, I need active members on the team at least 3 or 4 times a week.): 10 hours a week.
Are you D.C.I.D.T.(Devoted, Consistent, Interested, Determined, a Team player): i really don't know if i am. but i guess i am.

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
Skills(Mostly looking for Scripters, Mappers, Inserters): you know me :P, Spriter, mapper, texter, storyline writer, overworld editor, trainer sprite editor, you name it.
Proof of Work(I need to know how good you are at the specific area of which you're applying for): You know them
Availability(I know everyone has a life, trust me. However, I need active members on the team at least 3 or 4 times a week.): 10 hours a week.
Are you D.C.I.D.T.(Devoted, Consistent, Interested, Determined, a Team player): i really don't know if i am. but i guess i am.

Welcome to the team! Although, you kinda already was in a way lol. You and Aryan143 will both be doing the Pokemon spriting. I'll still request in the shops so each of you can have more work added to your collections. I'll be requesting soon, so be ready. ^.^

Back